Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junoir Member

Angry Your STB is not supported

Hi everyone I have 3 Android boxes that I have been testing the 1.iptvprivateserver.tv on for the past few weeks and up the 3 days ago (when I went out of town) they were all working fine. Got back in town today and all three are giving me this message {Your STB is not supported in the center of the screen, and on the bottom, starting in the center there is a RED dot says Reload port, Next a YELLOW dot Account info, and next a BLUE dot Payment.}I have never seen the dot parts before like this.
    The three Boxes are the T8 DroidBox Smart TV Box quad core 4.4 kit kat, The CS918 quad core 4.2, and a Jynxbox M3 4.1.
    I have uninstalled the JynxBox, flashed it to factory firmware and reinstalled just the MXplay and Stalker STB Emulator 0.5.14 and still get the same message. I even took then to my work were I used the network there and still i get the same message. I haven't touch the other two boxes because everything was working 3 days ago.
    I tried removing the IP address in the Emulator, I have tried to change the mac address, tried changing the serial nunber still no luck.

Does any one have any ideas. The up down thread says things are up

Thanks

With version 0.5.14 you may want to update, since stb emulator is version 0.5.22 now. I have a copy of 5.21 and 5.22 in the third post HERE if you cannot get it from the play store.

There is also another emulator out now that works through kodi media player if you want to read up on that
    Last edited by BIO; 03-10-2015 at 09:52 AM.

Banned
    Are you get that message using that portal or different who is made to work for stalker too, but has extra security password and username? If is the second case emulator will not work, you need original MAG box and extra software for it, supported by provider.
    Last edited by moskivb; 03-10-2015 at 12:23 PM.

Junoir Member
    I have Tried all versions of Stalker from right from 5.14 up to 5.24 all came up with the same message.
    I just installed Kodi version with stalker 3 built in and enabled live tv exit out of kodi then went in and enabled and configured stalker. all the channels came up but the none will play.
    I know before when the old one was working with MX player I had to make sure that the hardware decoding was unchecked and software was checked is there anything like that which needs to be done with kodi setting.

I had the same problem on one of my boxes today...I just add new portal & put in the info...back working again! Took only 5 minutes or less! I will update or upgrade to a more recent release! I did use different info when I created the second portal....then i deleted the first one that was corrupted or displaying the message! Working good now!!

unbanned christmas
    The chairman make sure you have entered the right ps info in the portal and then why not use the real last three set of your Mac on your device .

Junoir Member
    Ok here is an update. I have flashed all 3 devices to factory settings. I have installed kodi on all three. I enabled live TV rebooted kodi . Then installed the stalker PVR client 5 and configured it.
    I changed the last 6 of the mac address to match the device. Then enter the full server address
    Http://1.iptvprivateserver.tv enabled it and reboot kodi again. And success looks like most of the channels are streaming.
    So then I reinstalled the STB emulator 5.24 entered everything in to it the same way as I did in kodi and still get the same message STB not supported.
    I'm very confused this isn't my first Rodeo and the where working and just stopped.
    At least I have it in kodi now, but I learn that you can't use it in kodi if you use the Driodstick wizard to configure your device it makes Kodi crash.
    Thank for all your help.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    So what rodeo do you need help with ?

oh come o ,. someone knows.
    Chairman.. wft eek

tnx bro
    iptvtalk.net

that prolly never worked, right ?
    lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast