Junoir Member

Authentication Failure with 3 different stalker clients

Hi folks,
    I purchased a donation on Friday through iptvprivateserver.is and am having a little trouble getting connected.

I have been on the forum most of the weekend reading posts and going through threads and have searched quite a bit but can't figure out what's going wrong.

I've tried using the built in IPTV Stalker client, Stalker client NFPS and also the Modified IPTV Stalker (9.0.21) client but I'm continually getting an Authentication Failure error when I try to load them

I'm using Kodi 16 Jarvis and trying to configure all the clients with NFPS. I have my MAC address in the format 00:1A:78:XX:XX:XX which is set in the clients and also registered against my donation on Papiao. I have my donation number entered into the clients too and also have a serial number, device ids etc in the clients that require it. I have tried different time out settings and also a number of times disabling Live TV, clearing the data and then restarting Kodi and re-enabling Live TV but the problem still persists.

The pvr.stalker.nfps client version is 1.0.3 which I got from epg.ninga

Any help would be great as I'd love to get this up and running as soon as possible.

Cheers,
    CBX
    Last edited by CBX2000; 02-29-2016 at 12:29 AM.

Good luck.

Junoir Member

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by CBX2000 View Post
    Hi folks,
    I purchased a donation on Friday through iptvprivateserver.is and am having a little trouble getting connected.

I have been on the forum most of the weekend reading posts and going through threads and have searched quite a bit but can't figure out what's going wrong.

I've tried using the built in IPTV Stalker client, Stalker client NFPS and also the Modified IPTV Stalker (9.0.21) client but I'm continually getting an Authentication Failure error when I try to load them

I'm using Kodi 16 Jarvis and trying to configure all the clients with NFPS. I have my MAC address in the format 00:1A:78:XX:XX:XX which is set in the clients and also registered against my donation on Papiao. I have my donation number entered into the clients too and also have a serial number, device ids etc in the clients that require it. I have tried different time out settings and also a number of times disabling Live TV, clearing the data and then restarting Kodi and re-enabling Live TV but the problem still persists.

Any help would be great as I'd love to get this up and running as soon as possible.

Cheers,
    CBX

If u already been reading ... this thing works one day and next one don't ..like right now is not working for most of us .. and went work s lags so well come to the house...

try built in pvr stalker.. its working fine for me.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by CBX2000 View Post
    Hi folks,

Cheers,
    CBX
    Quick reminder server url should be:
    Code:
    NFPS -     
    http://11.iptvprivateserver.tv (Kodi 15 and older), 
    http://portal.iptvprivateserver.tv/stalker_portal/c/index.html (Kodi 16+)

Junoir Member
    Thanks psycon and apun.

Tried the built in pvr stalker on a different laptop with a new install of Kodi 16 using the URL http://portal.iptvprivateserver.tv/stalker_portal/c/index.html and it worked first time.

Now just to get the EPG working and I'll be a happy man