like a yes or not answer

like a yes or not answer someone was help me and all at one no answer so can someone give me a yes or no or help me on this before i do the same thing over ok he said start by fresh install to do this you have to uninstall the one you have and reload kodi 16 i get my kodi 16 from google play is this right one to load if not where you get it from jc thanks very much for that answer how every answers it jc

kodi 16 is working when stalker client is set up correctly... there are plenty of tutorials in the kodi section

very good maybe it working for you for 4 days it has not work for me i'm new put not that new i been doing tv for 10 years + i work on another site help out but it Was FTA( it Down)so all that said i need help and i need someone to answer my ? because it has to be in the Kodi i load is not right or stalker client not right kodi is 16 and the stalker came with the kodi load ok if i disable stalker it load the channel so you know it said you have to have something enable is there only one kodi 16 that can be load out of google play if so that right and the stalker if it right i don't know with my problem HELP PLEASE: thanks jc
    Last edited by jc cell; 02-28-2016 at 05:18 AM.

pot?
    JC unfortunately if you can't follow the instructions asft and myself gave you you might want to get a Mag or Avov box as that is easier to use. It looks like Kodi is to complicated for you. Really I am not trying to at all be mean but sometimes Kodi can be difficult to setup on your own. If you want to get up and running with the donation you spent, spend the extra money and get one of the boxes. We have given you the step bye step instructions and you still can't follow it. What's going to happen if you somehow get it running and next week it goes down and you have to start all over? Save yourself the time and headache. Really Kodi isn't for everyone, it takes a lot of time and headaches

thanks my friend i'm going to send one more thing (after Church) see if i can get a answer, i have 4 box two android one load on IPTV66,ONE NFPS, one m8 and one junxbox i have about 3 box for FTA i have 4 tv my last one 3 week ago was LG 4k nice i'm one person don't even look a tv only sport LOL thanks jc