Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    no like it ask you around ten server you can connect to for a movie to come on just like avov when you hit play if you have avov

Pinball Wizard
    Add-on: SportsDevil
    Type: Video
    Repo: MaxMusterman (original)
    Version: 1.8.8.0

Pros: Lots of resources, pretty much all sports types in the planet
    Cons: Video Add-on is discontinue but still works with independent program writers, is a hit or miss with the links, picture quality most of the time is not great.
    Summary: This add-on still alive and kicking, I still use it has a backup for MMA main events and Football (U.S. calls it Soccer), if you can’t find your sporting event on your tv provider you will find it here. Most of the allure of this add-on is that it has been here for a long time, other add-ons provide sports has one of their options has in sportsdevil it’s all they do. I’m quite sure that you can a better add-on with sports but if you are lazy (like some of us) and want an old reliable sports only add-on this is it.

Laser Grade: 3.5 STARS
    Last edited by Kimbo; 03-11-2015 at 03:28 PM.

Pinball Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by asft View Post
    no like it ask you around ten server you can connect to for a movie to come on just like avov when you hit play if you have avov
    I get it, like which sources are better to use with each addon and more reliable such as vidzi, 1800upload, primeshare, movshare, vodlocker, etc??

Quote Originally Posted by Laser915 View Post
    I get it, like which sources are better to use with each addon and more reliable such as vidzi, 1800upload, primeshare, movshare, vodlocker, etc??
    Exactly laser. What it does is sort the available server list and tries to play the first one automagically. So you need to sort the server list to look for the best server to try- if it picks a slow or etc. server as top of the list you don't get the list to choose another server. If first server doesn't play or doesn't show in the list it moves to try the next on the list.

I kinda like to choose my server- tried it both ways.

Pinball Wizard
    Thank you ASF and BIO, Great idea
    Last edited by Kimbo; 03-11-2015 at 06:39 PM.

yup now you got it sources i said server anyhow which one when you need to pick are best most have same list and it does make a difference which one you pick

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by asft View Post
    yup now you got it sources i said server anyhow which one when you need to pick are best most have same list and it does make a difference which one you pick
    the most consistent server i have used is movreel. most of the others would ask for a captcha and when you type it in,it asks for another captcha. movreel doesn't do this. if the movie or tv show that you are looking for is on the server,it plays very well,with very little to no buffering
    ymmv ( your mileage may vary )

good to hear now where talking
    Last edited by Marley; 03-12-2015 at 05:39 AM.

Pinball Wizard
    Add-on: AAAStream
    Type: Video
    Repo: AAA
    Version: 1.9.3Beta

Post deleted - In solidarity to Anonymous
    Last edited by Kimbo; 04-21-2015 at 03:00 PM.

Here's my pick for amazing ADD ONS all the credit goes to the develop /coder
    Add-on: MuttsNuts
    Type: program
    Repo: JasOnpc
    version 0.0.5

I love this ADD ON for it's content, easy ONE CLICK streamability, AND best you choose your speed of preferred stream. If you have a slower/basic processor in your unit of choice mostly anything from this source will work. I also LIKE the fact that TRAILERS are mostly included with each film for previewing.

I can't find ANY CONS yet. So far the 3 movies which we watched over this past weekend didn't BUFFER, no issues anywhere.

TwoThumbs up.... or 4.5/5 on the rating...

Thank You
    Last edited by mcpuffins4; 03-24-2015 at 04:54 PM. Reason: my bad.. wrong version # put down : (

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast