Hybrid View

Pinball Wizard

Post Rate a KODI ADD-ON

This thread is for everyone to give their review on any Kodi Add-ons. Please include the name, repository name, version (optional), and type of add-on: video or program.
    I'm always looking for new add-ons to use and hopefully it will help others find an add on that better suits their needs.

In my rating you will probably see that I rarely if ever give 5 stars because i have yet to see the add-on that performs perfectly or provides far beyond other video add-ons or program add-ons without the need improvement. Even when Smashup was the add-on that pretty much everyone automatically went to it was still a 4.6 in my scale to 5.

Pinball Wizard
    Add-on: Cartoon HD Extra (Cartoon HD 2)
    Type: Video
    Repo: Xunity Talk
    Version: 0.0.4

Pros: TV Show, Movies in HD and DVD video quality, reliable links, one click video plays (no need to look thru sources), Large cartoons list and easy to navigate.
    Cons: TV shows are not up to date, TV shows and Movies listings are very limited compared to other video add-ons.
    Summary: What started as an addition to Cartoon HD came out better than the original, It’s one of my favorite due to the one click viewing and reliability of their links. Improvements can be made on the TV and Movie listings but overall it outperforms some well known video-addons.

Laser Grade: 3.8 STARS
    Last edited by Kimbo; 03-09-2015 at 07:19 PM.

Pinball Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by asft View Post
    I see you rate all the apps but tell me what sever do you like when you need to pick one so many to choice which is ones are the best to pick when they give you a list
    Is that server? you mean repository?

Pinball Wizard
    no like it ask you around ten server you can connect to for a movie to come on just like avov when you hit play if you have avov
    I get it, like which sources are better to use with each addon and more reliable such as vidzi, 1800upload, primeshare, movshare, vodlocker, etc??

Quote Originally Posted by Laser915 View Post
    I get it, like which sources are better to use with each addon and more reliable such as vidzi, 1800upload, primeshare, movshare, vodlocker, etc??
    Exactly laser. What it does is sort the available server list and tries to play the first one automagically. So you need to sort the server list to look for the best server to try- if it picks a slow or etc. server as top of the list you don't get the list to choose another server. If first server doesn't play or doesn't show in the list it moves to try the next on the list.

I kinda like to choose my server- tried it both ways.

TV Addicted
    yup now you got it sources i said server anyhow which one when you need to pick are best most have same list and it does make a difference which one you pick
    the most consistent server i have used is movreel. most of the others would ask for a captcha and when you type it in,it asks for another captcha. movreel doesn't do this. if the movie or tv show that you are looking for is on the server,it plays very well,with very little to no buffering
    ymmv ( your mileage may vary )

Pinball Wizard
    Add-on: Mickey’s Karaoke
    Type: Music
    Repo: XunityTalk
    Version: 4.7.7

Pros: Vast songs, artist list, works well
    Cons: Missing some artist, some dead links

Summary: What started has joke about having a Karaoke add-on for me turn out to be a blessing, this music add-on uses Sunfly(very good) and youtube sources to bring you a fun add-on. I was not planning on using it but during a family gathering and the use of some adult beverages (as need in all of family gatherings) this add on came to life in my household. A must have music add-on, give it a try, what you have to lose 

Laser Grade: 4.0 STARS

Junoir Member
    Sorry , cheers done now