Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: movie25

Good news movie25 is back as of tonight ... Happy

Pinball Wizard
    yes, good news!!

Now if anyone know how to disable subtitle, because sometime english movie have same english subtitle, I remember when I use my avov tvonline I can just press guide then select none from the pop up, but with TVonline plus, it will pop up selection of sub titles but when I select none it doesn't select it, wonder if anyone knows, TIA

Those are hard coded and can not be removed
    My software has no bugs it develops random features.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedjoker View Post
    Those are hard coded and can not be removed
    not talking about removing subtitles, but when u press "Menu" button on the RC a pop up screen will give you selection depending how many sub-titles language for a particular movie embedded, some time you'll see several languages that you can select by moving up and down on your RC, but a the very top selection there's "None" which you can select so no sub-titles at all, I did this with my previous AVOV TVonlne all the time, but with TVonline plus even when press to select none it won't select it ...

Once again those are hard coded and can not be set to none... You can always open a ticket with AVOV if you think there is an issue with the box or app.

Code:
    https://help.avov.tv/portal/newticket
    My software has no bugs it develops random features.

Pinball Wizard
    Is back down today. FYI!

Probation
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedjoker View Post
    Once again those are hard coded and can not be set to none... You can always open a ticket with AVOV if you think there is an issue with the box or app.

Code:
    https://help.avov.tv/portal/newticket
    I have the same problem Yotrek has and I guarantee that at least my English subtitles aren't hard coded. On the movie I am watching on 1channel there's a Korean set that is and an English set that absolutely isn't. The subtitle setting somehow even carries over to videos that I play off of my hard drive which is connected to the AVOV. I turned on the subtitles in 1channel once but now I am not able to turn them off. There is the option to select "None" but it doesn't register when I press it. Factory reset doesn't help either.

I'll try opening a ticket but it definitely isn't as simple as "they're hard-coded".

Junoir Member
    Well, nowadays any type of app with https://sarahahapp.net as an excellent pastime yet additionally an informative the app.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12