Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: M8 Box help

Junoir Member

M8 Box help

The guy I bought my unit said it was plug and play no software to be added.Just plug it in and stream.It is stuck on MBOX.

Junoir Member
    Be cause its blank just wanted a sale have to program it just did one like DAT wait a while for mbox to go came up to menu but blank

Junoir Member
    It's been on mbox screen for 2 hours like that.It looks like it is frozen. I don't now how to program the box.

cheap tv guy
    You can try and unplug it, wait 30 seconds, if that don't work, send it back or take it back from where you bought it from, it's an issue with the box, get another box, cause you will always have problems with that one

Junoir Member
    This is what he asked me to do.(We removed all cables and double check the network and connections and reboot the box.The network if fine.We don't have the menu it is stuck on MBOX MAKE YOUR LIFE COLORFUL LOGO.When the box comes on.)

cheap tv guy
    Send it back, it's dead

Junoir Member
    The bad thing is I have to pay for return shipping.

TV Addicted
    There is a reset button on the back of box. It is located in the AV port. Use a tooth pick and you can hear and feel the button when pressed. Hold the button in for 10 seconds, keep holding button in and unplug the box for at least 10 seconds and keep holding the button in. Now plug the box back up and keep holding the button in for appx 20 seconds. Then release, if you did this correct then the box should come up with a master reset screen with a dead android in center. Choose the reset option first, the try the others. If all goes well your box should come up normal. Try at least twice, if this does not restore the box then bite the bullet and spend the money to send it back.

Junoir Member
    It didn't work, now I have to wait for the seller to respond to my email.So I can send it back.

send it back unless it cost you more then the box that what happen to me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast