Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Stalker disabling itself

Running jarvis 16, Stalker client nfps, stalker epg updater on firestick. All was fine until yesterday, now I am getting could not load and no pvr add on enabled. I have cleared data uninstalled stalker and reinstalled, pull power several times. When it says no pvr enabled, I go back in and enable stalker, after enabling it, it will dissapear out of my add ons list. Have also saw a can not load dll error once or twice. At this point I am lost, it worked great and now it is acting crazy. Any help or nudges in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Junoir Member
    How did you fix the DLL error, I have the same issues

Fire From Within

If you are getting the dll error on install, that means your device has some sort of permissions issue and can't move the files from the .zip to the right location, or a memory issue. If you look in **********, and the pvr.stalker.nfps folder, you will find a couple of Kodi installs that already include the addon.

As to the OP, I think the issue is related to the permissions issue, but more likely, low memory. Firesticks are relatively cheap, so they don't give you much 'room' to run Kodi. I know some will swear by them, but its kind of like running a golf cart on city streets, you can do it, but don't be surprised that you can't go over 25 MPH..

Quote Originally Posted by larrym4009 View Post
    How did you fix the DLL error, I have the same issues
    I believe ********** has a new stalker build that fixes that issue.

Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    If you are getting the dll error on install, that means your device has some sort of permissions issue and can't move the files from the .zip to the right location, or a memory issue. If you look in **********, and the pvr.stalker.nfps folder, you will find a couple of Kodi installs that already include the addon.

As to the OP, I think the issue is related to the permissions issue, but more likely, low memory. Firesticks are relatively cheap, so they don't give you much 'room' to run Kodi. I know some will swear by them, but its kind of like running a golf cart on city streets, you can do it, but don't be surprised that you can't go over 25 MPH..
    Thanks dara, I am sure you are 100% correct on the memory issue. it got to the point where I could not connect to abdfire to side load anything. Did a factory reset on firestick, going to start from scratch.

Quote Originally Posted by slick6732 View Post
    I believe ********** has a new stalker build that fixes that issue.
    I run the new apk to fix that Dll error but doesn't work. I am running clean install of kodi 16 on fire tv ( not stick) . But for some reason , the PVR stalker that comes with kodi 16 works . lol

Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post

I have come to the conclusion that it is not totally a memory issue. It worked great for a few weeks, then this issue arose. I factory reset stick and started from scratch, when I enable tv I get a no pvr enabled error, even when stalker nfps is enabled. After getting the error I go into addons and stalker nfps and stalker is disabled or missing entirely, If I back out of the entire system menu and return stalker nfps is there again and disabled. Thinking it is some kind of permission issue now. If anyone else has had this problem and found a solution, please chime in and save what I have left of my sanity!

Junoir Member
    I am having the same issue (pvr won't load and disables) on my Android G box. I saw on the epg ninja site a fix (apk), but it won't install on my box. not sure what to do at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by CanesFan4LIf View Post
    I am having the same issue (pvr won't load and disables) on my Android G box. I saw on the epg ninja site a fix (apk), but it won't install on my box. not sure what to do at this point.
    I can not seem to get it loaded either, I have installed as an apk and tried pushing to sd with no success. I have went as far as doing a factory reset, reinstalled kodi and still having same issue of it disabling. I did however for the sake of science, buy another firestick and set it up the same way and it worked! So i'm baffled to what is actually causing this issue, I am going to continue to try and get it to work on the non working stick. If I do find a workaround I will post it.

Junoir Member
    PLEASE let me know if you figure this out. I've been at it for 3 days now, and have not been able to load the dll fix.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast