Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My Cat

unbanned christmas
    That would be very interesting to watch, I guess they keep you busy all the times chasing each other, I have seen some dogs and cats acting nice to each other but that is only on youtube and never in the real life, I hope yours are well behaved so you don't to be called by the neighbor twice a day.

Quote Originally Posted by date View Post
    That would be very interesting to watch, I guess they keep you busy all the times chasing each other, I have seen some dogs and cats acting nice to each other but that is only on youtube and never in the real life, I hope yours are well behaved so you don't to be called by the neighbor twice a day.

My neighbors basically raised me. I lived here all of my life. My dog stays on our property. Have a few acres. They all live together great.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    one thing is that George would never and has not pissed off Zues ever
    Zues loves him and others..
    Just don't walk in my yard uninvited. Ka boom

yes my dog doesn't allow uninvited guests either. Be it human or other animals.Great dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Captainkangaroo View Post
    yes my dog doesn't allow uninvited guests either. Be it human or other animals.Great dog.
    fantastic

blue heiler ?

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    blue heiler ?
    Blk lab/Golden retriever
    looks like a big version of asfts profile pic at beta

Our pit barks and looks fierce when someone comes around- but in reality he just wants to crawl up into their lap and lick them to death lol'ol. Have friends that will sit outside and honk the horn, and not even think about getting out till I'm outside- even when spike is chained up.

Now the cat, she had the fed-ex guy pinned on the porch once, stood in the door ready to kill. He walked onto the porch to knock on the inside door and she pinned him in immediately, had to be picked up and held till he left. Electric guy was attacked too, and now they read my meter wirelessly from the road. Damn cat

unbanned christmas
    BIO your friend must be very courageous...., he must take a tour to the middle eastern and join the army for a little bit of time. He should come down and kiss your dog right in the mouth.
    Crazed I laughed to death about the two little partners you got at home, this is the way to go.
    Captain looks like you found a very good friends to stick with, I bet you they are more faithful than many human friends.

Quote Originally Posted by date View Post
    BIO your friend must be very courageous...., he must take a tour to the middle eastern and join the army for a little bit of time. He should come down and kiss your dog right in the mouth.
    Crazed I laughed to death about the two little partners you got at home, this is the way to go.
    Captain looks like you found a very good friends to stick with, I bet you they are more faithful than many human friends.
    They are. I trust them alot more than any human.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast