Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

EPG missing some info

Good morning everyone would there be anyone that would be able to answer and help me with my issue I'm running Jarvis 16 with built-in client and EPG updater guide loads perfectly everything's running just about perfectly except for all my international channels and some other channels are missing all information is this a setting I'm missing? Or is something wrong with the updater? We love to know someone can please help out thank you have a great morning

your using the wrong epg have you noticed it saying in the channel descriptions you/re using the wrong epg if your using Kodi? if you read the stickies you would be up to date and know whats going on
    here install the plug in and repo

Code:
    http://**********/clairvoyance/
    also read here http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1...Updater-plugin
    Last edited by sat-junkie; 02-24-2016 at 12:58 PM.

if you think that every single channel should have epg well it aint gonna happen.
    you find a source for the epg info and we will see it it can be added,how's that for a deal.

Meant no disrespect I always just wondering as the old EPG might not have had complete information uncertain international channels but it was color filled the new update or does not feel just leaves a blank spot is that what it's supposed to do? Any fire even slightly had an idea where to find those sources or do that I would definitely try to help out but I'm not that savvy thank you for your input

your not on epg njinja then.you are on provider epg and all grey and no info channels.

Seems that there is a problem getting it on the nfps stalker... we are the only ones affected... I hope update from provider or ePGA ninja comes soon... otherwise we will have to go to the built in stalker

whats wrong with the built in stalker?
    also the 24hr or whatever its called has been changed to a english only list.
    maybe psycon can confirm that,that means anything above the pron channels has no program information.
    pyscon asked me to make this change yest or day before(i forget).
    i dunno how its implimented into the epg updater(or if it is yet) as i dont use it.

Would be nice to have confirmation... because it had programation before all the server problems... not for every channel but at least it had the channel name or something so it doesn't.' Look like a serve problem... please confirm psycon so we stop bugging you...

I'm missing some epg on international channels too and channels like ABC,NBC,CBS and FOX. it's like only half of the guide has EPG. and I'm using the original build in stalker(using the latest version 1.0.5 on kodi 16, windows 10)

Quote Originally Posted by nani012345 View Post
    I'm missing some epg on international channels too and channels like ABC,NBC,CBS and FOX. it's like only half of the guide has EPG. and I'm using the original build in stalker(using the latest version 1.0.5 on kodi 16, windows 10)
    yup,i forgot about the few english at the bottom of the list,i will add them to the english channels.that seems to be the problem then.i just installed the epg updater and there's no option to switch guides like before so it must be comming in a update.

I updated the list so at the bottom if you see the canada and then the miami,ney york locals then thats whats happening.
    I will msg psycon abt it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast