Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Junoir Member
    Hi sirrab

Nice one, I told you it did. It can be a bit hit & miss, but eventually it will load.

Regards

Wizard

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    thnx wizard1 and sirrab

Job well done
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Fire From Within

I had 15.2 on the box with the latest firmware, and it couldn't open the file for me either. I'll try a factory reset and report latet.

Quote Originally Posted by wizard1 View Post
    Hi sirrab

Nice one, I told you it did. It can be a bit hit & miss, but eventually it will load.

Regards

Wizard
    thanks again wizard1, i tried few times (5x)before it works ....keep trying guys it works
    Never give up until you succeed!!!

this is what i did might helps

uninstalled kodi 15.2 then install again then run it and let it update (waited 3 mins)dont close kodi

go to browser and search kodi download

click jarvis 16 android arm (start downloading)waited 10 mins by that time downloading is done

waited 10 mins cause my first 4 tried i went back to kodi early and i think thats when i have problem because the download is not done yet and waited for download to be done...

ok after 10 mins go back to kodi,go to program,click android apps,click download then click on jarvis 16,it will install and close

launch kodi and boom jarvis is there.....hope it helps, good luck everyone
    Never give up until you succeed!!!

i can wait few days for update dont want to reset my box

Junoir Member
    Hi Guys

Try waiting a bit longer when downloading. I suggested approx 3 mins, but I do have a 50+mb download speed. I think the very first time I tried it, it failed. I persisted & did get it to work. I have Factory Reset my Avov on two occasions since, & both times it has updated to Kodi 16 without problems.

The way I look at is, If the Avov can update this way from an APK file, then there is a way of installing other APK's. For me this is a work in progress as I do have other programming interests. Guess I just don't like being beaten.

Regards

Wizard

Fire From Within

I updated to Kodi 16.0. I tried just doing a uninstall and reinstall of Kodi 15.2, but it still couldn't open the file. After a factory reset, download of the Kodi 16.0, install of Kodi 15.2, I was able to install the downloaded 16.0

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    trying this on the Vixo2 model
    Been having some difficulty but finally I seemed to have gotten head way, but then not.
    I got the jarvis 16.0 now in my channel store after many attempts and when I open it in that Channel Store and enter to the Install Run page and I see it shows as v16.0 and has a different file size then the v15.2 (which I have added to My Channels), but when I run the 16.0 from Install Run page the Kodi splash screen still says 15.2
    Both versions show in Channel store but only one version shows in My Channels (the 15.2)
    The 16.0 will not add to My Channels even after I install it.

I do not think I have the 16.0 running at all because that extra ICON on the Kodi bar is not there, The new Activity icon that Jarvis gives.

I will keep messing around with this for awhile, see if I can makes sense out of it
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Crazed I had a similar issue on the vixo2. I had to uninstall the 15.2 then I used the memory cleaner app to delete any left over files. Then I just click to install on the kodi v16. First attempt fails and then I do it again and it goes through and I have no issues its definitely jarvis my only issue is there doesn't seem to be an Arctic Zephyr skin available in the list of skins in my kodi...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast