Banned

Iptv picture fast forward while watching

So I have a iptv66 donation. Running kodi 15.2 on a android mxq box. Also have stalker client nfps 0.8.4 set up. All that is working fine. I moved to Turkey and took the box with me. I have an Internet speed of around 13-15mbs which is wired.

Now I am watching the live tv and the picture and sound will be fine then all of a sudden it kind of goes into a fast forward mode, like it trying to catch up due to some lag. There is no physical lag that I can see just this fast forward thing for about 2-5 seconds. It's a little annoying to say the least.

I have cleared the cache, purged packets.

Is it due to the servers on iptv66 being busy? Internet speed? Android box not using full ram? I have tried the system tweaks in the maintenence tool, set it at zero cache. Seems to make no difference.

There is nobody else here using the Internet connection, only me.

Any experts out there who can give me some pointers would be much appreciated and needed

Thanks

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abzlad View Post
    So I have a iptv66 donation. Running kodi 15.2 on a android mxq box. Also have stalker client nfps 0.8.4 set up. All that is working fine. I moved to Turkey and took the box with me. I have an Internet speed of around 13-15mbs which is wired.

Now I am watching the live tv and the picture and sound will be fine then all of a sudden it kind of goes into a fast forward mode, like it trying to catch up due to some lag. There is no physical lag that I can see just this fast forward thing for about 2-5 seconds. It's a little annoying to say the least.

I have cleared the cache, purged packets.

Is it due to the servers on iptv66 being busy? Internet speed? Android box not using full ram? I have tried the system tweaks in the maintenence tool, set it at zero cache. Seems to make no difference.

There is nobody else here using the Internet connection, only me.

Any experts out there who can give me some pointers would be much appreciated and needed

Thanks
    Hi i had the same problem in kodi 15.2 go into accerleration settings and turn off libstagefright or try mediacodec,iam on kodi 16 and had to turn off amcodec setting now everything running smooth,hope that helps ....

Banned
    Thanks for the reply. I'll give it a whirl. I don't really want to upgrade to kodi 16 just yet. So much of a ball ache setting 15.2 with my iptv66 donation that the 16.0 version seems even more stressful for now. I need a holiday

Banned
    Seems to be working great, cheers John