Thread: About MAG 350

Warrior Member

About MAG 350

MAG350 is a premium IPTV/OTT Set-Top Box by Infomir, a European manufacturer company, targeted for operators market and is used to provide interactive TV services delivered over IP-based networks (IPTV, VoD, OTT). This device comes with the most advanced features that make its performance extraordinary. A larger RAM and heavy-duty processor allow you to enhance the velocity of STB. HEVC technology, used in MAG350, requires smaller network bandwidth for provision of video of higher quality. MAG350 is equipped with dual-band Wi-Fi and ultimate Bluetooth adaptors that provide extra connection opportunities.

HEVC support; Powerful media processor and Broadcom chipset with 6000 DMIPS performance; In-built Wi-Fi 2.4GHz/5GHz(ac) and Bluetooth 4.0 adaptors

When is it available to buy?

TV Addicted
    End of the month mart

Is it available to buy yet, and from where?

When is the release date?

Well, were into October 2016 and still no signs of a release date, may be next year

Junoir Member
    boxes is not ready yet

Junoir Member

Mag 349 & 350

Will it have the same problems that my Mag 254s have with the freezing etc.?
    Dlee&me

MAG350 is a premium IPTV/OTT Set-Top Box by Infomir, a European manufacturer company, targeted for operators market and is used to provide interactive TV services delivered over IP-based networks (IPTV, VoD, OTT). This device comes with the most advanced features that make its performance extraordinary. A larger RAM and heavy-duty processor allow you to enhance the velocity of STB. HEVC technology, used in MAG350, requires smaller network bandwidth for provision of video of higher quality. MAG350 is equipped with dual-band Wi-Fi and ultimate Bluetooth adaptors that provide extra connection opportunities.

HEVC support; Powerful media processor and Broadcom chipset with 6000 DMIPS performance; In-built Wi-Fi 2.4GHz/5GHz(ac) and Bluetooth 4.0 adaptors[/QUOTE]