Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Probation
    I have Mag254 and it Works fine but have a Mag 275 Hybrid and that do not want to connect I put donation number and nothing stays as 20% yellow help I have more people with that problem THANKS....

Probation

Angry tired of this non sense allready !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Android Man View Post
    Well maybe its time to get a router that has the ability to change dns in it. I have heard about those routers but dont have one.
    However i did find this...

Go to "Maintanance" -> "Backup Settings"

Under "Save a Copy of Current Settings" click "Backup" and save the file to a know place.

Open the file in any sensible text editor (vim, Sublime, Notepad++, etc...)

Look for the line containing:

<DNSServers>90.207.238.97,90.207.238.99</DNSServers>

Change the IPs to your DNS of choice

Go back to the router page under "Maintanance" -> "Backup Settings"

Under "Restore Saved Settings from a File" click "Choose File" and find the config file you just edited

Smack "Restore"

Wait for router to reboot

Are you freaking kidding me ?????

Freaking Tired of this non sense .Fix the D..n thing allready ,I can't watch my favorite series because of this .

oh oh and by the way the extra days are really helpfull since I can't watch jack !!!!

It was a great concept !!! but messed up box !!!

I'm switching to Dish !!! bye bye !!!

for most part update the box load the right url add password and user name and load the right mac address from box and it should work

Probation
    hello Asft you could update and put the right url username and password and the right mac address and that has not work from the day they started the user name and password stuff. The 270 and the 275 will not load the portal I have try everything I can think of and still end up with the same results. it does not matter if you have r11,r12,r13,r14 update. I just got a brand new box and it is doing the same thing. any help would be good I have 35 of these boxes.

Probation
    There seems to be something with the 275 that isn't jiving with the system. When will there be a solution, I have no idea, it is a wait and see game right now.

Banned
    "Ok then" ...the router isn't causing this. any other solutions?

anybody on here have any ideas on where to go next with these boxes or are they just a very expensive doorstop?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by normski2 View Post
    anybody on here have any ideas on where to go next with these boxes or are they just a very expensive doorstop?
    would need a 6 inch spike nailed thru that receiver to make it an efficient doorstop

you guys are the ones that have these boxes. Get them working as best you abilities

wanna Alanis Morissette video ?
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    would need a 6 inch spike nailed thru that receiver to make it an efficient doorstop

you guys are the ones that have these boxes. Get them working as best you abilities

wanna Alanis Morissette video ?
    i take it you have not got a clue. thanks

pot?
    Quote Originally Posted by normski2 View Post
    i take it you have not got a clue. thanks
    It was posted on another site the following:

C/P

From what I been reading the Mag 270 and 275 Hybrid boxes are made for use mostly in Europe for IPTV and not so much for use in the US.

C/P
    There seems to be a problem with the MAG275 boxes. No one that I know of has been able to connect to the server with that STB since the username/password thing. I have no idea where the problem lies or how to remedy things

C/P
    I wrote the Papiao team about the MAG275 (I have a couple of them also, and they don't work now either). I did the whole update/reset/etc. stuff as well, before contacting them.

This was their reply, verbatim:

"Hi.

Sorry for the inconveniences at this moment MAG275 boxes are not supported, you need to use an emulator.

To receive the corresponding assistance with the following points please visit our forum

Configuration instructions.

Technical Support.

Compatibility Inquiries.

Best regards,

Papiao.TV Staff."
    Last edited by pod77; 03-09-2016 at 11:04 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast