Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junoir Member

3 Searches/day ... really?

OK, I get the reason behind this restriction (spamming requests, hackerz, etc.) but you guys should implement this AFTER this whole debacle. It's the 5th day I'm trying to make this work and I keep trying things and resetting. Now I can't even try more than 3 times a day?

Since the new changes threw off a lot of people, let us try to get the service back running and then you can limit to 1/day if you like.

why should you have to keep changing? if you change it once and cant connect your device id wont be locked yet and you can still connect any device without changing it again..

TV Addicted
    Simple people once got my info email and I never search reset change nothing when it down it's down when it's up it you guys keep overloading the system and causing bad for everyone else . If it not broken don't fix it . Resetting and changing Mac address constantly is confusing the out of the people system.

Quote Originally Posted by psycon View Post
    why should you have to keep changing? if you change it once and cant connect your device id wont be locked yet and you can still connect any device without changing it again..
    The main issue is that you only have to look at it 3 times without changing anything and your locked out. Newbies trying to get going would only get a couple of tries at it a Day!!!
    Last edited by Switchon; 02-19-2016 at 08:58 PM.

I think three changes limit per day is fair, However I do not think makes sense just just for the simple fact you are searching the status without changing more than three time and you are blocked for the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Switchon View Post
    The main issue is that you only have to look at it 3 times without changing anything and your locked out. Newbies trying to get going would only get a couple of tries at it a Day!!!
    its not something you have to go keep looking at... it doesnt change unless you change it. newbies realistically, a newbie would likely keep the page open until the successfully connect, i know i would.. i will suggest they ad a note for people to take a picture as it lasts longer., or so they say

only people i see truly as having an issue with this, are people trying to brute force donation numbers.

also i just tested.. you can go into the same donation number as many times as you want, i did 7 times....
    Last edited by psycon; 02-19-2016 at 09:17 PM.

its not something you have to go keep looking at... it doesnt change unless you change it. newbies realistically, a newbie would likely keep the page open until the successfully connect, i know i would..

only people i see truly as having an issue with this, are people trying to brute force donation numbers.
    I guess you do have a point. I agree with you 80%

Junoir Member
    why should you have to keep changing?
    Because I can't make it work on my Android box so I had to try different Kodi versions and stalker addons and I used the PC (different MAC) to test and see if it's me or them, etc. And the guides on the site say I need to do an IP reset when I change anything.

... if you change it once and cant connect your device id wont be locked yet and you can still connect any device without changing it again
    I don't understand this part.

its not something you have to go keep looking at... it doesnt change unless you change it. newbies realistically, a newbie would likely keep the page open until the successfully connect, i know i would.. i will suggest they ad a note for people to take a picture as it lasts longer., or so they say

That is a good point ... Wish they'd kept the other method as well. One for Order/Route and 3 tries you're out on MAC numbers.
    Last edited by Switchon; 02-19-2016 at 09:22 PM.

Warrior
    And there are a group of peeps like me that renewed and then had their mac's wiped from the database. How do we re-activate out mac's without checking regularly that we are legit again ???

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast