Page 60 of 62 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 LastLast
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Symba View Post
    Crazed 8.4 IS there any way you can help me out I haven’t get my credits and I made that payment by PayPal like 11 days ago!
    I noticed you had sent me a Friend's Request and probably wanted to send a Private Message instead.
    I sent you a PM just now and you can reply to that and we will see what we can do

I also noticed that you may be online thru a phone and Private Messaging (PM) may not work so well, If that is the case then get to a Laptop or PC somewhere and send me a PM
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 11-11-2019 at 06:03 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member

thanks

thanks ! i send another mail to iks66support its been taking care !!!

BUMP for iptv66, Rockets or NFPS

I have been noticing that some members are not receiving their info after making the transaction.
    Most of the issue seems to be either the email the service is sending the info to is incorrect or it could also be a php error.

At any rate, if you are waiting to receive your completed order, please click my name and send me a 'private message' with your information and I will do my best to help you
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

I receive one or two messages each week concerning codes not received (this last week it has been approx 5 or 6).
    When I do a search for these code(s), most times I do find these codes.
    I think most of the issue why the member has not received the email may be because of an error in the email address or using a second email.

But regardless of the reason, if you have been patiently waiting for an email that seems is not coming, please click on my name and send me a Private Message and I can help
    Read the first post in this thread for information concerning what I need in order to assist you.

This is relevant with iptv66 or Rockets or NFPS

I am bumping this thread because if I receive one or two requests for assistance per week (perhaps more and perhaps less at times), then I figure that there must be people out there with this issue but have not seen this thread.

Bumpity bump
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 02-08-2020 at 06:01 AM.
    - Frank Zappa

When sending me a private message with requests for help with an Order that maybe was not received or other things concerning Orders, please guys and gals i need some help from you all.
    I need yous to send me the info I would need and send it all in one message.
    If I have to search thru multiple messages to gather up all the info I need , that makes my day turn into a very long and laborious day.
    And also if you copy and paste me the info from maybe a receipt or other document then when I open it and proceed to reply, I see a bunch of text tags and etc... it makes it very confusing and puts a strain ion my time and my sanity. So please do not send me copied and pasted documents or transaction receipts. Just send me text typed message with no added tags and etc... that means also do not use the Color or Bold options either (and them other options concerning text).

if it is about an Order not received, I need ...

Your email
    Your Order number (from the iptv service)
    Which service was it (iptv66, Rocket or NFPS)
    The BlockChain crypto address
    The BTC amount
    The date of transaction
    A breif and clear explanation of the issue.

For other order issues or MAC issues follow the outlined steps posted in this thread at the opening post

Guys, if you make my work difficult then we all loose.
    My time is taken up with these Orders and if one request takes me maybe 30 minutes to get all together or figured out, then that is a waste of about 28 minutes and is a strain on my time and sanity.
    So please send me everything needed in one message and please make it clear for me to see and understand.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 06-27-2020 at 08:58 PM.
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Hi crazed. I never received an email to complete my registration so I can't post a private message to you. Is there a way you can have admin activate me to post and send PM's please. My username is Jeanbruno and my email is [EMAIL ADDRESS NOT ALLOWED]. Thank You very much.
    Last edited by catz; 03-25-2020 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jeanbruno View Post
    Hi crazed. I never received an email to complete my registration so I can't post a private message to you. Is there a way you can have admin activate me to post and send PM's please. My username is Jeanbruno and my email is [EMAIL ADDRESS NOT ALLOWED]. Thank You very much.
    I sent you a message. Let me know if it was received
    - Frank Zappa

I have no idea why some members can not message me.
    There are no restrictions set. There should not be a problem.
    I have had another member tell this same thing and that member has been a member for a few years now and I have received messages from him in that past but seems now something is messed up.

I changed your registration jeanbruno. You now are seen as one step up from a Registered member and all your permissions are set correctly.
    Try sending message now.
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted

Payment cleared 22 days ago. I received my email from iks66with the transaction details 21 days ago. No word since. Account has not beenupdated. I have contacted them several times. Crazed has contacted them. Itsbeen over 3 weeks. Now what ? Getting concerned that there is a problem withthe provider.

Quote Originally Posted by DHOBBES View Post

Payment cleared 22 days ago. I received my email from iks66with the transaction details 21 days ago. No word since. Account has not beenupdated. I have contacted them several times. Crazed has contacted them. Itsbeen over 3 weeks. Now what ? Getting concerned that there is a problem withthe provider.

Keep in contact with crazed.

Page 60 of 62 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 LastLast