Page 59 of 62 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast
    I guess the donation server is on Vacation ordered 2 routes no order number has been emailed to me, there usually fast and never had issues.
    Lets Go !

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Use the checker at the website, or send me a message.

I have recently seen a few that are not getting an email, but yet the codes are there waiting.
    Hard to say what may be the reason behind that, but if you are waiting too long, send me a message.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Can't even see my order status as I don't have any order number
    Lets Go !

Some of them transactions from the bitcoin thing will give the order number (the one for iptv66 and that starts with 682.......... ).
    But your email is usually enough for me to find the order, if it is on the system.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

They are not emailing us our order number
    Lets Go !

Got em now thanks
    Lets Go !

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    Some of them transactions from the bitcoin thing will give the order number (the one for iptv66 and that starts with 682.......... ).
    But your email is usually enough for me to find the order, if it is on the system.
    Hi Crazed 8.4 - I have sent you a PM with my order information to see if you can help me get my credits.

Thanks for all your time and support!

Junoir Member
    Hi Crazed 8.4 and Marley same thing with me, i have not received my credits never got an email I sent you guys a PM with my order information to see if you can help me get my credits. Thank you So much for your time!

check your messages
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    Crazed 8.4 IS there any way you can help me out I haven’t get my credits and I made that payment by PayPal like 11 days ago!

Page 59 of 62 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast