Register
Page 47 of 62 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    You can PM Marley as well. Otherwise, Crazed will get to it in a few hours. Realize, though, it can take 24+ hours for the e-mail to arrive.
    Last edited by ilan; 03-02-2017 at 04:30 PM.
    Beginner's Guide for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-you-should-do

Kodi Options for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?71-Kodi

Check the Announcement Section...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...-Announcements

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    check your messages life7

All messages answered and some have received their information.
    Check your emails too , the administration has been emailimg orders out every morning.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

that was taken care of

Junoir Member

help...plz

Hi, your new Reseller account in iks66.com is ready:

Password: [PASS]
    Reseller Panel: https://iks66.tv/
    Your new balance has been assigned:

Is what i got after payment.
    Im not sure if ive been ripped off or what. I cant get any help in regards to logging into my re seller account. website wont answer any emails ive sent for help. No matter what I try the password/emails inst valid it says. Ive tried brackets and no brackets, all caps, all lower case, reset password and wont send any email to me.. Im not sure if i should be reporting this to my credit card company, and reversing the charges as it seems like ive been ripped off.

I would follow the course of action as set forth in my post at the top of this page. No one is ripping you off.
    Beginner's Guide for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-you-should-do

Kodi Options for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?71-Kodi

Check the Announcement Section...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...-Announcements

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ilan View Post
    I would follow the course of action as set forth in my post at the top of this page. No one is ripping you off.
    Said it seems like. I used 66 before and didnt have any problem, but today the website wont let me into the account. basically says user does not exist. i dont understand why the brackets in a password, dont the form striplash them. Would it not be simpler just to add a default password like 123456.

Not sure how this site works, but runs under a different domain then the place i purchased. so a bit weary about sharing account info for anyone to take it over. The order says active, its the username/password to login that isnt correct.

your info is safe with me.

I have administration access to the iptv66 data base and the Rocket and the nfps as well.
    I do not get that just by my good looks
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    your info is safe with me.

I have administration access to the iptv66 data base and the Rocket and the nfps as well.
    I do not get that just by my good looks
    Your Username / Password combination is invalid --- how is it invalid when they issued it to me.
    what is [PASS] is it just that caps with brackets, or is it PASS, case-sensitive or not?

when you get that [PASS] like that it is an indication that they did not get the password included. I believe that it is becauise of incompatablities in email servers. That PASS is actually a slot where the copied password should actually be, or more likely it is a generic message from gateway, only because the Order process was delayed for some reason (delayed at gateway could be due to a few things).
    But this Order is brand new today so, no need to worry any yet.

That PASS would be your reseller password , when it is actually showing the correct password and not just the word PASS

I need some info sent to me thru private message in order to help you.
    Check post #459 here and send me the info I need, or you could email server but that would result in frustration due to time period and the no responses factor. They will eventually get you fixed up for you , but will not correspond till it is actually done and that could be some time ( they get lots of emails to go thru).
    I can get it done quicker and with corespondance

I can help
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 03-04-2017 at 09:53 PM.
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    when you get that [PASS] like that it is an indication that they did not get the password included. I believe that it is becauise of incompatablities in email servers. That PASS is actually a slot where the copied password should actually be.

That PASS would be your reseller password , when it is actually showing the correct password and not just the word PASS

I need some info sent to me thru private message in order to help you.
    Check post #459 here and send me the info I need, or you could email server but that would result in frustration due to time period and the no responses factor. They will eventually get you fixed up for you , but will not correspond till it is actually done and that could be some time ( they get lots of emails to go thru).
    I can get it done quicker and with corespondance

I can help
    thanks i appreciate any help you can give me. sent a msg with the info to you.

Page 47 of 62 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast