Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    how can I change my MAC and reset my IPTV? When I go to the route checker screen, it tells me I have reached my max searches per day. try again in 24 hours.
    How can I get this reset so I can go in and change / reset as I need to do to get IPTV to work properly? Thank you!!!

Probation
    how do you get to change it

Probation
    when ever my mac reset it showing authentication and login password how can i login

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I have asked the administration to increase the cap on the limited amount of times before the wait 24 hour message appears.

I see I have 29 messages this afternoon. I will get to these in about one hour from now. I have some things I gotta take care of first.

Be back asap
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by rgturk100 View Post
    how can I change my MAC and reset my IPTV? When I go to the route checker screen, it tells me I have reached my max searches per day. try again in 24 hours.
    How can I get this reset so I can go in and change / reset as I need to do to get IPTV to work properly? Thank you!!!
    I was in the same boat as you, crazed gave me the green light this morning but ran up against the maxed out message... tried a few times during the day with no luck...tried just now on the 'link a mac' page and it came up with all the correct info.. including an extra 10 days which is appreciated. So just hang in there and check it every couple of hours.

THANK YOU crazed 2.0 without your help a lot of us would still be waiting.

we will get that cap thing adjusted , if I gotta stay on the admin about, I will

Be back to tend to the PMs in about an hour. Hang tight guys.

good to hear you have stuff working juan_vale

added..
    Asft has offered his help as well, thnx asft
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

yea that 3 times and your out for 24 hrs need to be fixed to many pm on that please help locked out now i even got locked out and waited

Thanks for allowing me back in to reset IPTV / MAC.. All good now - enjoying the live TV! You guys are the greatest.

Current messages been all answered now and due process will get underway asap
    - Frank Zappa

I will be off-line for the nascar race.
    Will be back to check any new messages in a few hours.
    - Frank Zappa

Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast