Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    If a Gift Card transaction showed as Pending Transaction would that be the CC company not approving or the Paysite not passing on funds yet?

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    For orders paid but not received, I can help with most of these type issues.
    I can also check if a new code has been issued for those with the IPTV Portal NA issue too.
    I can not fix that but sometimes there has been a new code or route issued and we just gotta find it.

I can do this for iks66 or Rocket or NFPS

Please send me a PM with the Order number and your email you used for the purchase.
    Any other relevant info you want to provide me with is okay too.

But for today thou guys I am signing off for a few hours. I have up since yesterday been at these Order numbers since 3 am and it is now 10 am and I need some sleep. My brain is not functioning so well.
    So send me a PM now and I will see it in a few hours

Send me the Order number and your email.

And, Please do not forget to send the service used
    ie ..iks66 or Rocket or NFPS
    And also if you bought directly from the server websites, please tell me that too.

Thnx

====================EDIT========================== ==========

PLEASE SEND INFO THRU PM.
    and give format to it

"Order number: x
    Route: x
    Payment gateway:
    Problem: IPTV Not working or Order not found
    Service: NFPS/Rocket/66"
    Sorry I'm new in this forum. I could not find where to send you a PM.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Willwoc View Post
    Sorry I'm new in this forum. I could not find where to send you a PM.
    Nevermind I was on the mobile version I switched to desktop version and found the PM options.
    I already sent you the info. Thank you.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Switchon View Post
    If a Gift Card transaction showed as Pending Transaction would that be the CC company not approving or the Paysite not passing on funds yet?
    I believe the pending thing is outta iks66 hands.
    Do you have an Order #
    If so, send it to me along with other info.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by Willwoc View Post
    Nevermind I was on the mobile version I switched to desktop version and found the PM options.
    I already sent you the info. Thank you.
    got it Willwoc and sent along
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Thanks crazed ...
    Last edited by Switchon; 02-21-2016 at 05:27 PM.

Probation
    what about the people that payed and has been charged to their credit card and have never received no order number....it has been 16 days for me and nothing yet. and no it is not in my junk mail either thank you

Quote Originally Posted by kinch2 View Post
    what about the people that payed and has been charged to their credit card and have never received no order number....it has been 16 days for me and nothing yet. and no it is not in my junk mail either thank you
    if you have an Order # and email and card used and payment method
    Send it to me along with server name (iks66 or Rocket or NFPS)
    - Frank Zappa

well guys, I do not know how tinie is holding up, but I gotta get some shut eye. I started at 8 pm last night and it is now 10:30 am next morning.
    There were alot of iks66 routes fixed. Tinie was fixing them faster then I could keep up for awhile there.

I will be back in a few hours.
    All PMs on this matter are welcome, I will see them in a few hours.
    If anyone was missed, my appologies and please send me a PM, or simply use the Route checker with your Order # and it could be that it may show as fixed.
    - Frank Zappa

you can send me a pm too about that

Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast