Page 58 of 62 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast
    Junoir Member

I have not received my dealer account credits.

I ordered 24 points today by sending Bitcoin, but I have not received my dealer account credits.order:
    Last edited by catz; 02-21-2019 at 04:38 PM.

give it a little time and make sure it went through
    Last edited by Marley; 02-21-2019 at 10:16 PM.

Junoir Member

Need some support.

On 2/19/19 i made a payment trough coingate . The payment went trough as for i can see it charged to my credit card. . I did receave part (1/4 )of my order but should have receaved more. .i emailed iptvsupport with all my credentials and payment info. But its been 3 days with no reply.

Junoir Member
    I have private message you with the information that you asked. My order was placed on February 19th it is now March 4 and I still haven't receive my complete order would you please help me with this this is getting frustrating

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I have earlier send this in to service administrator.
    I re-sent it again today.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Hi Crazed can you PM me please.
    I order 5 credits and a lifetime token 3 weeks ago.
    I received the credits but not the token.
    I have send emails and they told me they'll look in to it but is been more then 2 weeks and haven't gotten any answer back.
    Can you please help me.
    Thank you

Junoir Member

renewal sent in; no tv

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    I am still awake and will be here all morning.
    I may need more beans thou

thnx tinie for taking care of this

All who have PMd me with correct info are having their issues looked at right now by our administration.
    Anyone with an issue as outlined in this thread please PM me immediately with the info I need (as outlined in the posts above).

If anyone gets missed, please send me another PM asap
    sent in order; xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

order sent in early may thru coinbase
    Last edited by catz; 06-02-2019 at 02:48 PM.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    For orders paid but not received, I can help with most of these type issues.
    I can also check if a new code has been issued for those with the IPTV Portal NA issue too.
    I can not fix that but sometimes there has been a new code or route issued and we just gotta find it.

I can do this for iks66 or Rocket or NFPS

Please send me a PM with the Order number and your email you used for the purchase.
    Other relevant info too.

And, Please do not forget to send the service used
    ie ..iks66 or Rocket or NFPS

And also if you bought directly from the server websites, please tell me that too. As appossed to a reseller.

To make things easier for me, If you are sending me messages then please quote your last message into any new message, then that way I see everything there in the message and know what it is all about.
    Otherwise, if I need something that you sent last time, I have to search any messages I got from you before and that takes alot of time.
    Especially dealing with 10 or 20 messages every couple hours. So please guys help me out a bit with that.
    Use the Reply to Private Message option and then the previous message will automatically be quoted.
    thnx

Any issues with Orders, please left click my name or Marley's name and send a private message.

--If it is about an Order, please include the following information
    Date Paid =
    New Order or Renewal =
    Your Email used with transaction =
    Website used =
    Online Payment Gateway used (Payease, epay or Globebill) =
    Amount Paid =
    Order or Donation number (if known) =

--If its about a MAC or an IPTV Reset, please include the following
    MAC =
    Donation number & email =
    IPTV service =

--If its about a MAC Already Excists message or MAC Banned message, then we will need to send a snapshot picture of the MAC from your receiver (either from a stickier that may be on the box or from screenshoot of the receivers menu with the MAC addy showing).
    Use a file host site, like mediafire.com and upload your pic there. Then copy the link (shared link) and send that shared link to me, and also include the MAC, the Donation Number & your Email & the IPTV service

**If you are waiting on a response from me and its been 12 hours since we last talked, send me another message.
    Please always incude the info I would need, in each new message so I do not have to search old messages for any needed information. That takes too much of my time which is needed elsewhere.
    And also, my message box gets emptied often, so that info is lost unless you give it to me again, if needed.

Please do not send me any questions about channels or equipment issues or STB Blocked.
    That information can be found in the open forums.

thnx guys and gals

Please check your IPTV service and use the iks66.com or the papiao websites to check your order status.

You can still send me a PM if you need to, but most all issues with the IPTV Potal NA should be fixed now.
    Some members I have seen, have no route but have an order number and it may have been many days with no email. Most of those the routes are there and active, they just need to be found. Most times the member themselves can find it thru the Route Checkers or Spam email Folders.
    But I can still help with that. Just send me a message. And if the route is there somewhere, I will find it

do not post personal info.
    Last edited by 4wheelin; 07-09-2019 at 11:51 AM.

Banned
    edit your info

Junoir Member
    Hello.

I did send a private message to crazed 8.4 with my info.

Thanks in advanced.
    rdarkstar

Page 58 of 62 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast