Page 61 of 62 FirstFirst ... 115159606162 LastLast
    Junoir Member
    How long after payment do i receive my log in? Reason i ask is in order to know whether or not the order has been received. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ycastane View Post
    How long after payment do i receive my log in? Reason i ask is in order to know whether or not the order has been received. Thanks
    depends on payment process you used. bitcoin ATM/wallet works quick where PayPal mining takes some time. once payment is cleared it can take 24 hrs to 48 hrs and some time it can take even longer. but most of the time its under 1 hour.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    depends on payment process you used. bitcoin ATM/wallet works quick where PayPal mining takes some time. once payment is cleared it can take 24 hrs to 48 hrs and some time it can take even longer. but most of the time its under 1 hour.
    Thanks for the help Ryu!! I have another question, new to this and trying to learn so bare with me. So ATM works fastes? What about through coinbase? What are the fastest methods?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Your Order has been active on the system for two days.
    Seems thou that the email you should have received does not always work. I do not know why.
    Maybe the email was incorrect or is an older inactive email , or somehow the system does not read it correctly due to maybe a browser thing or perhaps your browser is whacky or email server is whacky or clearing cookies and cache I heard helps... I just do not know the exact reason or reasons with any given instance, but the Order has been active for the last 2 days.

If anyone is waiting, please send me a private message and I can possibly help tracking down any orders.

Please follow the outline shown quoted below when sending me messages, thnx
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    When sending me a private message with requests for help with an Order that maybe was not received or other things concerning Orders, please guys and gals i need some help from you all.
    I need yous to send me the info I would need and send it all in one message.
    If I have to search thru multiple messages to gather up all the info I need , that makes my day turn into a very long and laborious day.
    And also if you copy and paste me the info from maybe a receipt or other document then when I open it and proceed to reply, I see a bunch of text tags and etc... it makes it very confusing and puts a strain ion my time and my sanity. So please do not send me copied and pasted documents or transaction receipts. Just send me text typed message with no added tags and etc... that means also do not use the Color or Bold options either (and them other options concerning text).

if it is about an Order not received, I need ...

-Your email
    -Your Order number (from the iptv service)
    -Which service was it (iptv66, Rocket or NFPS)
    -The BlockChain crypto ID number (not the Transaction ID, but the crypto Blockchain sequence of digits and letters).
    -The BTC amount
    -The date of transaction
    -A brief and clear explanation of the issue.

For other order issues or MAC issues follow the outlined steps posted in this thread at the opening post

Guys, if you make my work difficult then we all loose.
    My time is taken up with these Orders and if one request takes me maybe 30 minutes to get all together or figured out, then that is a waste of about 28 minutes and is a strain on my time and sanity.
    So please send me everything needed in one message and please make it clear for me to see and understand.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 05-19-2020 at 09:39 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    All good here. Thanks AGAIN to Crazed for all the help.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DHOBBES View Post
    All good here. Thanks AGAIN to Crazed for all the help.
    cool, glad to hear.

You were correct thou and there was a delay at the administration level.
    It started about two weeks ago and now in the last 24 hours or so they have been catching up and following thru with these orders that needed attention.

Service administration sends their apologies
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    thank you !!

Am I the only one who doesn't receive the emails with order# & route? I always contact Crazed 8.4 for help. Can you guys look into why i don't receive order confirmation emails

Junoir Member

ayuda help

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 9.6 View Post
    For orders paid but not received, I can help with most of these type issues.

I can do this for iks66 or Rocket or NFPS

Please send me a PM with the Order number and your email you used for the purchase., along with the Blockchain ID crypto address.

Any issues with Orders, please left click my name oand send a private message.

--If it is about an Order, please include the following information and I can do a quick search for your Order
    -Your Email used with transaction
    -Which service, iptv66 or nfps or rocket
    -Your Order or Donation number
    -The BlockChain ID crypto currency address

Send in an email to the administration with the following info included...
    C/P
    Please send us the following information to help you:
    -Date of Purchase.
    -Bitcoin Address.
    -Order ID given by our page after payment.
    -Email Address used for the Purchase.
    Please send us the payment confirmation that you received from Simplex, Indacoin, Coinbase or the Bitcoin ATM to check and help you.
    end c/p

E-Mail: info@papiao.is
    E-Mail: support@iks66.tv

For Rocket users, you can use the papiao email which is the NFPS email (iptvprivateserver), or go to the Rocket website thru the link below
    https://iptvrocket.ru/contact.php

--If its about a MAC or an IPTV Reset, please include the following
    MAC =
    Donation number & email =
    IPTV service =

--If its about a MAC Already Excists message or MAC Banned message, then we will need to send a snapshot picture of the MAC from your receiver (either from a stickier that may be on the box or from screenshoot of the receivers menu with the MAC addy showing).
    Use a file host site, like mediafire.com and upload your pic there. Then copy the link (shared link) and send that shared link to me, and also include the MAC, the Donation Number & your Email & the IPTV service

**If you are waiting on a response from me and its been 12 hours since we last talked, send me another message.
    Please always incude the info I would need, in each new message so I do not have to search old messages for any needed information. That takes too much of my time which is needed elsewhere.
    And also, my message box gets emptied often, so that info is lost unless you give it to me again, if needed.

Please do not send me any questions about channels or equipment issues or STB Blocked.
    That information can be found in the open forums.

thnx guys and gals

Please check your IPTV service thru the iks66.com or the papiao websites to check your order status.
    I send couples of time to contact direct on site over 2 months ago also in here but no answer yet
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 04-13-2021 at 02:32 AM.

Need help with ordering. I forgot to pay it on time so my service was stopped. Well I tried 1 day before it was going to stop. But anyway my friend is still waiting for payment details from the bitcoin miner. It has been I think 5 days already and still no reply back. I just tried it too.
    How long does it normally take to mine it or is there something else wrong.
    I didn't do it under renew I did it under new order. If I can do it still under renew please let me know. I think my friend did it under renew.

Page 61 of 62 FirstFirst ... 115159606162 LastLast