Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Exclamation Hope we're getting reimbursed for days wasted

I would like to know if we will be getting days reimbursed for the weeks wasted without any IPTV service.

As you all know, it's been up and down all over the place. I'm currently getting "Authentication Error" or "Device id Mismatch" whenever I try to load IPTV Stalker and/or Stalker Client NFPS.

I've changed MAC, reset IPTV, cleared cache.

Nothing works at the moment and I'm getting quite annoyed as many others are, paying for a service that barely works.

It's annoying when you come home from a hard days work and all you want to do it sit down, relax, fire up Kodi and watch some TV . . . only to get one of the above errors and then spend hours trying to resolve to no avail.

Come on guys. You've probably received £millions from paying customers and I see little being done to resolve. I want my subscription extended because of this flaky, unreliable service.

Yes, I could change pay for a dish subscription for £30 - £40 a month but we are still paying for a service to you which doesn't work and has been out of action for a considerable amount of time. Almost feel I'm being scammed.

Just wanted to express my concerns as I'm sure many others feel this way

I'd settle for just a working box without even the reimbursement. A reply to multiple inquiries and a little help would be nice.

Perhaps you guys should do some reading before make a big statement.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1...us-16-feb-2016

This is the first thread I've started in a while but from what I've seen on other threads is that seems to be 'the customer is always wrong', and it's all our fault.

If you did some reading you would realise that IPTV stalker is no longer supported
    Search and you shall find. Ask and you shall receive. Give me beer friends for life

Quote Originally Posted by kizza View Post
    This is the first thread I've started in a while but from what I've seen on other threads is that seems to be 'the customer is always wrong', and it's all our fault.
    Again, did you read the link I posted? I guess not.

If the costumer ignore the all signed then it can be
    Search and you shall find. Ask and you shall receive. Give me beer friends for life

Okay, fair enough. Technical difficulties I can understand as I'm an IT expert myself and experience this all this time with the customers I support. I just feel a little let down and hope this gets resolved ASAP as it's beginning to grind my gears due to it being the only TV service in my house.

Thanks for the link to that post. I sit here and wait patiently and just catch up on the Walking Dead series for the meantime on Exodus, another great Kodi addon (New Genesis).

Quote Originally Posted by kizza View Post
    Okay, fair enough. Technical difficulties I can understand as I'm an IT expert myself and experience this all this time with the customers I support. I just feel a little let down and hope this gets resolved ASAP as it's beginning to grind my gears due to it being the only TV service in my house.

Thanks for the link to that post. I sit here and wait patiently and just catch up on the Walking Dead series for the meantime on Exodus, another great Kodi addon (New Genesis).
    Also did you read post 5?

Could you please link me? This service changes so much I can't keep up.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast