I wanted to share my experience on linking the stalker stb emu app , i tried it running on fire tv 2,
and i imagine linking other various boxes and emus are simillar when it comes to hard-linking a box or emu without a pvr or id
box , etc to link with while resetting mac. So if you are confused with a box or app that has no boxes for dev ids to enter ,this may help.

here are my findings,

as of feb/17/2016 you still can link a box or stb emu without creating the complicated multiple dev ids plus serials,
HOWEVER, the ONLY WAY the access will link is if at time of stb-emu app ,like stalker app, you are also on your computer logged into
your iptv server, and one reset mac, two , shortly after that enter donation id in user and pass in the stalker stb emu app,

this is hard linking, meaning the app itself will generate behind the scenes the dev id and numbers to link up with your iptv66, etc.
but it will only take if you reset mac shortly along with loging your don id on the emu,

meaning you have a short window to link , while logged into iptv panel, and resetting mac, same time your running stb emu.

it will automatically link ids, dev ids, and serials,

NOW the DOWNSIDE of this method,

if your hardlinking a box or stb emu that automatically locks on using mac reset,

YOU WILL NOT be able to use that locked credential and mac address on other devices, such as kodi at the same time,
simply because the app has pre generated a hidden id and dev id automatically linked when resetting mac.

if you would wanna go back to being able to use pvr stalker, or sim, and use same don num and mac on different devices,
simply just reset mac while doing the pvr stalker method again to relink your dev ids, etc

hope these results would help people with similar testing questions,

feel free to message me with any thoughts or questions.

CF