Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junoir Member

New Announcement regarding recent downtime.

I hope I'm not alone in saying that I welcome the recent announcement and am glad to see the fact they have acknowledged the frustrations of us the user. I like many others understand that these things happen and most times these cannot be helped.

Unfortunately, I believe the frustrations have arisen because of lack of communication from the Admin to let us know what was going on. If we were kept "in the loop" most of us, I believe would be understanding of the issues you are having and far less likely to be vocal. Hopefully Admin will take these frustrations on board and let us know what is happening.

As a closing point I do believe the service you provide is second to none (when working) and thank you for it and look forward to being a loyal customer for years to come.

Kindest Regards

Steve (Scotracer)

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Yea well, the staff here been telling people the same thing for awhile now. Not much different in the facts told.
    I myself do not just make things up. I do talk with the administration about things

Many of us staff have continually been reporting that the system is messed up and they are working on it. What different is that then the announcment ?
    I only ask because some seem to think that we just left with out a word or support.
    I was at the point where I cared not to even say anything anymore.
    And remember, I do hear from admin almost daily and transferr what I learn from him to the members. Is what I do ...

I know the announcment from administration is always what was needed, but please do not say we have not told you the same all along. Heck I even said the team is loosing sleep trying to get things fixed. Same thing that was said in announcment.
    ah well... sigh

thnx for the post
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Guys..relax.We all know the problems are there and the team is working on it.and we are getting extension of our donation.so no need to worry.just pray that these problems will rectify very soon.

Junoir Member
    Please don't think I was having a go at you or your team as I honestly wasn't. What I meant when I said about communication was that some days it would be up and some days it would be down with what I could see no acknowledgement that you were aware of it (although sometimes it was hidden in other posts) . As I said before I totally understand that systems go down and have problems and totally appreciate the work you guys do and don't mean to offend if I have.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    it is quite alright.
    You are right in most important note in all this, and that is that yes, the official announcement was and is needed.

The extension thing too needed to be addressed, and the announcement did that
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Im sure what ever it is will be fixable from reading announcement which is a postive thing, by the way rome was not build in one day.
    Lets Go !

Thanks for the update. Good to know what is going on. I was not sure if it was me or the system. By all means sleep and eat, this is not that serious when it comes to the reality of life. Good luck with your efforts.
    Best Regards,
    Bondo

Quote Originally Posted by idlefriend View Post
    Guys..relax.We all know the problems are there and the team is working on it.and we are getting extension of our donation.so no need to worry.just pray that these problems will rectify very soon.
    Ok we are getting extension of our donation.
    HOW LONG of an extension?????
    We are left in the dark again!!!!!

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vidswaps View Post
    Ok we are getting extension of our donation.
    HOW LONG of an extension?????
    We are left in the dark again!!!!!
    Chill out... no point in talking duration until the service is back up and running - I would hardly consider that being in the dark somehow.

I'd imagine a day extended per day it was broken - that'd be pretty standard.

Deviner....good post. My!!!!! You really cannot please some people. Always making an issue about something. Let us be glad that the system is up and running, and at least we heard from the Admin.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast