Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

iks66 website functions

website www.iks66.com down come from vacation an i see that the site is down can some one can tell me what is going on thank you

Go the announcements section and read a few of the most recent announcements. It will give you the basics.

Banned
    Oke oke thanks ilan

Junoir Member
    sites been down for around 5 day search forums see nothing as what's going on😀thought it was just me!!

Junoir Member
    I can not access my reseller panel. The site is not accepting my user name and password. I tried numerous times to reset but I am yet to receive an email with the new temp password. Can anyone please help?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I have been messing around with the iks66.com website for awhile now, trying to link some MACs for members.
    The site is messed up and many tabs are not working.
    It will not allow you to change the MAC if you have multiple routes on one Order #

I have reported all my findings to the iks66 administration.
    Hopefully we should see it fixed soon.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

TV Addicted
    thank you CRAZED thank you for the help

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    I have been messing around with the iks66.com website for awhile now, trying to link some MACs for members.
    The site is messed up and many tabs are not working.
    It will not allow you to change the MAC if you have multiple routes on one Order #

I have reported all my findings to the iks66 administration.
    Hopefully we should see it fixed soon.
    Appreciate you doing this Crazed but I really hope they're already aware of it!

The website's not been functioning correctly for at least 4 or 5 days and after I got forced to do a Fresh Start on my android, I've not been able to change the MAC which has left that machine offline. Is it more a case that they've had more important problems to fix with the servers, etc and the website is just down their list of priorities?

Also, just to add to what you posted......

I have 3 routes - 2 on 1 order number and 1 on it's own order number. Regardless of which of the 2 order numbers I enter with the correct route, I get the 'Allow us to process your order after purchase or check if your credit card was charged' error message. This is obviously garbage as I've had the 3 routes for a while and all are/were working. However, the point is 'It will not allow you to change the MAC if you have multiple routes on one Order #' is also a problem if you only have one route on one order # as well....or to put it more simply, no-one can change their MAC regardless of numbers of orders/routes.
    Last edited by waynemcke; 02-11-2016 at 12:48 AM.

Operations Ninja
    yes..thank again for all ur effort in finding a resolution to this.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    yes, they were aware of some issues all along, The tab issues for instance. They did fix the reset issue when they saw users needing it.
    Priorities took them away to other things thou as you guessed.
    Priority today thou for some of them is the website functions, or at least is being addressed. I had private exchanges with server admin earlier today and gave him all findings as he requested.

Yes them messages you see in green or red at the top of the website are not seeing the correct info path so to speak.
    Trying to change that MAC addy with multiple routes is not functioning correctly either, no.
    Or even setting the MAC on the multiple routes for the first time and seeing it already has a MAC and the MAC is usually the same as the one you set as the first one. I know it is messed up.
    I have seen every message they have available to see at certain times and them messages are misleading, due to the fact that the MAC linking is not working correctly.
    I have used the IPTV reset function numerous times at key times but did not seem to help.
    Once I had changed the MAC, but only changed the last digit in each of the 3 last sets of digits, changed that to a zero. Then I reset iptv and the message said failed, so I linked the original MAC and it accepted, but upon rechecking it was back to that very first original MAC

Anyway, I sent all them findings along

thnx guys and sorry about all this.
    I know yous been loosing days and no working connections.
    The server guys will get to the bottom of it and fixed.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 02-11-2016 at 01:03 AM.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast