Page 329 of 337 FirstFirst ... 229279319327328329330331 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,290 of 3362

Thread: Nite Owls..

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Thanks for that, will take a Look See on the Weekend...!

Rocket Recovery Technician
    Bumping up a KK started thread. I am up almost every night into mornin coffee. Comes from the years of going for days with little sleep and the magnetic aura monitoring you develop. It has dulled with time, like the eyesight, hearing, and the stamina does for the oldsters. I can sometimes drive for miles on a twisting road and get out and not know which way I am facing for a while, that proves to me I am getting old and loosing some of the edge. Well daylight is fading, the nightbreed are stirring and the day only breed are fading into their hideouts. All of you nightbreed talkers stop by and open up a dialogue. I will come by once a week or so just to see what is up in the witching hours.

Another long night the sandman is hiding at the local pub. Bum bum bum bum; bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum: > Mr sandman bring me a dream. Going to the cabinet pub to help him with his work NITE, OWLS.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

can never be sure

Nite Owls out and searching for the perfect strike!!!! watching the dimshit propaganda news pour out cow patties like a 2 ton Brahma. The biggest Bull I ever saw was a Gray-white Brahma that an older man had in Saulsbury, TN. It was about as long as a crew cab pickup and about five + feet at the shoulder. It scared the crap out of me even inside the fence, and I don't scare easily. GOOOOODDDEEEEEVVVVVVEENNNNIIINNGGG HAAHAHAHAHA! The bats are flying with the owls and keeping us safe from the skeeters.

samanela on my onion !!!
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

ARRRGGG, Samanella that'll make you sick bro better trash that rascal. Bad enough keepin safe from the covid, now we can't eat the onions. To early to be a nite owl rite now, Guess I'm a evening owl.

Just got up! Long nite for this owl, just going from the fridge to the Tv and ready to go sleep needed that old sandman with a hammer, HAHA Better nites ahead owls, get some sleep.

This is tonight,, time to get some sleep, Nite owl's gonna dream of travelling through time and space, doing an adrenalin rush, and feeling alive. LIVE TALKERS!!! have some fun.

Page 329 of 337 FirstFirst ... 229279319327328329330331 ... LastLast