Page 336 of 337 FirstFirst ... 236286326334335336337 LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,360 of 3362

Thread: Nite Owls..

Rocket Recovery Technician
    Ewok gave up the spirit today she was loved as a member of the family and will leave a large hole. We built her a box of two by twelve framing timbers tonight and will use the 12 inch post hole auger to dig her a deep grave tomorrow she will be encased in a poured concrete vault and sleep with no sound to disturb her she was laid in her box with some plastic bottle tops like she used to play fetch with. May all pets lost be given the respect and honor they deserve from us. They can bring solace to an unbearable time when nothing else can. 4me keep your kitty safe and comfortable, the winter weather can bring them down quickly. NITE OWL will be a little quieter and sadder for a few days. Gonna vote early and hope to still be in The USA and not the SSOA.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    May She Forever bee Peaceful, Watching Over HER Family, from Above...!!!

Take Care Me Friend and Sleep Sound Knowing "We the People" will Bee Better with More Years...!!!

Watching on PBS, Buffalo Boneless Chicken Bites with Ice Cold Becks...!!!

Nah, not even watching the stuff 4me I have no way to decide the outcome as a legal voter. We Feel good that the kitty is sealed in a 18x14x11 2x12 box silicone sealed painted as black as she was wrapped in about two yards of concrete till the end of time. took a lot of work but she will be safe from any scavengers. Never be another like that one. NITE OWL is going to shower and sleep Be safe all talkers 4me I am going to drink about three highball 151s tomorrow night and just eat a bowl of Minestrone with Club crackers. gotta see the eyeball checker tomorrow AM. She is a real cutie too.

Bullwhale
    Sorry to hear about your Kitty 12icer i know what you mean about a pet being part of the family i lost my Kitty of 19 years last year
    and i cried like a baby.

Yeah cats are sometimes moody, and are more like people than dogs, they will love you and they will still scratch you when you make them mad. They play by their rules and not yours unless it suits them. This one was like a naughty grandchild. Thanks dudhud sorry to hear of yours passing they are sometimes our solace in times of need. My uncle died at 92 his old tomcat was a steadfast reserved ally for many years, they fought over the recliner. The cat died two days after my uncle and his son had the cat cremated and buried them together. If a cat owns you you have a friend. NITE ALL OWLS. Be safe and happy while you can.

Nite Owl HOOTED out a message it was "Ces't dommage, la fin justifie les moyens." Be safe from the virus it will be over soon now that it is expedient

Lol, 4me will bee in a New Domicile just as soon as one can bee found and moved into...!!!

Going to a better place I hope? Hard to move, We got another and it is hard just to get a place ready. I told the wife she had better outlive me because the house will fall down otherwise. I am happiest in a slab cabin in the woods with a steam to bathe in and get my food and water from the small game the deer, and the fish. Grow some tomatoes, potatoes, an apple tree, pear tree and use a car alternator on a waterwheel or a washer motor stator to power the LED light in the cabin. Firewood with a teepee style roof to cook and heat. Open top and flaps for cooling. I do like the propane to light the fires though, better than a magnifying glass and tinder unless you want to constantly make charcoal powder in a sealed tin. You know all this stuff. It is so simple and seems so safe outside of the city. Need anything my friend PM. NITE OWL calls and the Sandman is coming early with all of this working on things.

Lightbulb

Lol, You Posted this : "Ces't dommage, la fin justifie les moyens." and 4me Posted this :

4me will bee in a New Domicile just as soon as one can bee found and moved into.

Gotta get and Feed Kitty then it's down for the count as the Sandman coming soon to Me Door... don't "Think" Me eyes will bee open when He shows up...!!! Stay Safe All...!!
    Last edited by 4me2c; 11-11-2020 at 04:14 AM.

Page 336 of 337 FirstFirst ... 236286326334335336337 LastLast