Guys I paid a donation for IPTV+IKS service, I currently have NFPS Stalker set up portal IKS.66 with MAC number and donation number, am I wrong in assuming that is for both IPTV+IKS ?.
the service I have been receiving until problems today I assumed were the channels for both IPTV+IKS loading in the NINJA Guide.

2ND question if I do have to set up for a second service do I use same NFPS 103 using a different portal and if so what do I select Rocket or NFPS ?

And 3rd question, Would the Mac address be the same for both? the reason am asking these questions is when I paid for IPTV+IKS I got an EMAIL Quickly telling me my donation number (However) yesterday I received another EMAIL like the first giving me a different donation number, but both EMAILS use the same order number, so is one for IPTV and the other for IKS?

Guys can I say in advance am no stranger to XBMC/KODI however I'm new to IPTV, and without the help and tireless support from you all I would still be in the dark, your advice is appreciated, as I know there are several questions above. thanks.