Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 10 days wait?

well guess what it a up down thing till they get it fixed read announcement please

Quote Originally Posted by asft View Post
    well guess what it a up down thing till they get it fixed read announcement please
    Yeah I thing they understand that technical part and the issues being worked on. With that aside will you agree than three weeks or more just to get the member credential info via email after payment was made and cleared is a bit ridiculous asft? In my opinion anything more than 48 hours after payment has cleared is already a bit long and pushing it, I'm just trying to be objective here. If the long wait time is due to the said technical issues I think in my opinion that suspending new member sign-ups and communicating it will be momentarily either on this forum or your website is ten times better than the current approach as people will lose trust for this service as nothing is being communicated.

Some credit card companies and gift card companies take 10-14 days to pay the vendor.
    I'm assuming based on how some people wait weeks and others get within 48hrs that the vendor (IKS66) does not release your code until they have been paid. I'm sure they do this because of many chargeback's in the past.
    Just because the charge was taken from your card does not mean that IKS66 has received your payment..takes time (which varies) from the CC Company to vendor.
    Different cards will vary... I'm sure a normal major bank Visa would go thru faster than some 3rd party gift/visa card.

Most complaints posted end up being from people who's cards were not charged as they were denied for International purchases. All you waiting more than 48hrs better call your CC company and make sure your card was actually charged. If it wasn't you will be waiting forever for something that will never come. Save yourself some headache and call them !!

Junoir Member
    same here 10 days an nothing may be s time to change server loks like the site don"t care

13 days .....

pot?
    Quote Originally Posted by papoyuca2007 View Post
    I sold over 2,500 subscriptions in 6 months, as I can explain these 2500 people IPTV is down, they will kill me
    And you have nobody to blame but yourself! If you choose to start a business in this you are the only one to blame! Your going to be getting calls all the time... They are now your customers and your the complaint dept!

Junoir Member
    three orders three weeks nothing CC money removed check spam/junk no replies from support nothing still

Junoir Member
    I'm in the same boat here for with my renewal. Same card last time was almost instant email, this time I think its been 10 days and nothing. My card was charged and no its didn't go in my spam folder. If my service goes down I will be pissed. There is no good reason for this long of a wait. If they made an official announcement I would feel better but nothing.

I do want to say I feel sorry for the mods here. Keep up the good work, I know there isn't a lot you can do.

There is a announcement in the announcement section.

Junoir Member
    Sorry but I didn't see anything regarding iks66. It could be there and i'm just blind. It happens as we get older lol.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast