Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: up or down?

up or down?

there are conflicting infos on the site... it rocket up or down... I cannot change ip on the website... worked fine a few days ago and now i get authentication fail on kodi... I tried the iptv reset but still failing still...
    what to do... wait or what? I know it is tough to fix the server.. you fix one problem and 10 others appear... but it is getting desesperating on the user side...

Warrior Member
    Its up for me,
    Its better to use a Mag or Avov box than a android imo.

Down for me using Rocket on firestick. Mine been down since saturday night. Cant change Mac because Papio site is not working. I am about to think this service has bit the dust.

Warrior Member
    Hasn't bit the dust im watching cnn

Moderator at Work
    I was watching the new Canadian news channel CP 24 that many on site wanted.

My Mag 254 is down the yellow bar don't come up stay in blur

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Android Man View Post
    Its up for me,
    Its better to use a Mag or Avov box than a android imo.
    You need to tell the majority of people who are down why you are still up! Most people have gone away from stalker or cut their box off and when they try to come back it will not connect. For those lucky enough to have not cut stalker off you still have channels!!!

tall guy
    my mag 254 not loading either it stays on blue bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowteck View Post
    You need to tell the majority of people who are down why you are still up! Most people have gone away from stalker or cut their box off and when they try to come back it will not connect. For those lucky enough to have not cut stalker off you still have channels!!!
    this is (and has always been) part of the game..some peeps (claim) they are up whilst most are down..this can ONLY mean they are parked on a channel and since they wont try to channel surf to see if they are in same boat as majority? they prefer to lay blame on users, in a roundabout way - some even try to lead others down the garden path by trying to sell a box...

rule of thumb, ignore the few who make these claims and change NOTHING.. once you realize most are in same boat (down) and wait it out... imho

So it works on some systems but not all? I just have a pc with kodi and nfps stalker... worked great until the changes... now impossible... the 66 suscription works great now... but stalker impossible..

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast