Junoir Member

Authorization failed both on kodi 15.2 & kodi 16

Hi,
    Made 2 donations that have worked perfect since Aug 15.
    My service went down 3 weeks ago like everyone elses. I figured i'd wait a while to see if things sorted itself out. Never did.
    Decided today to try to get this thing going again. So far ive read & searched countless pages here. Everyone seems to have a different method.
    while on Kodi 15.2 i:
    1) Reset Mac, tried to connect...did not work. Did the whole turn off live tv, clear data, try again....same AUTHORIZATION FAILED, RETRYING, UNABLE TO LOAD CHANNELS
    2) Tried changing Device ID using http://www.xorbin.com/tools/sha256-h...ulator....same error msg

Decided maybe i try the new pvr addon so i download Kodi 16 & followed tech timeruu's video on setting up pvr stalker (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW_modjLNHI)....same error

The only thing ive been unable to do is change my mac. The papiao site keeps saying "mac address could not be updated". Wont even let me reset mac anymore. Gives me 3 options with the last implying that ive reset it 3 times already today.

Any thoughts, help?? Please?

cheap tv guy
    I had authentication failed this morning, disable TV in settings, closed out kodi, then went back in turned it on, and its fine, for the life of me I just dont get changing mac, rest mac and all that stuff, you should up grade to kodi 16, myself, i keep ugradeing right over what I have, since gothem 13.0 only time mine when down is when NFPS went down, give 16.1 a try

Hi guys I'm having a similar issue to you guys amusing 15.2 with the built-in PVR client 0.8.4 been running great for months after the February 1st update was down for about 3 to 4 days could not connect finally got it working again work for a day and a half then went down yesterday morning again and now no matter what I do i reset my Mac changed my Mac have cleared cache double triple check all the information and I cannot get it to work again for the love of God someone please if you could let us know what's going on I have read through forums back and forth and have tried just about everything that has been mentioned with no results then I try to get the status of the servers and no one knows for sure so you don't know whether to stop trying or keep trying and you might be trying in vain this is really frustrating just need a little bit of answers would truly appreciate some help maybe someone can jump in and give myself and some of these other guys on this thread maybe some answers on what we could do everyone says to jump to 16 but I've seen people with 16 having the same problem so I wish to stay on 15 to 12 Jarvis is stable and it can be done because I was watching TV for the last two days until lastyesterday morning I don't know what these guys are doing but sometimes I think the security thing is really good so good that not even some of us paid members can get in lol please someone have a heart lol and help us

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Omni View Post
    Hi guys I'm having a similar issue to you guys amusing 15.2 with the built-in PVR client 0.8.4 been running great for months after the February 1st update was down for about 3 to 4 days could not connect finally got it working again work for a day and a half then went down yesterday morning again and now no matter what I do i reset my Mac changed my Mac have cleared cache double triple check all the information and I cannot get it to work again for the love of God someone please if you could let us know what's going on I have read through forums back and forth and have tried just about everything that has been mentioned with no results then I try to get the status of the servers and no one knows for sure so you don't know whether to stop trying or keep trying and you might be trying in vain this is really frustrating just need a little bit of answers would truly appreciate some help maybe someone can jump in and give myself and some of these other guys on this thread maybe some answers on what we could do everyone says to jump to 16 but I've seen people with 16 having the same problem so I wish to stay on 15 to 12 Jarvis is stable and it can be done because I was watching TV for the last two days until lastyesterday morning I don't know what these guys are doing but sometimes I think the security thing is really good so good that not even some of us paid members can get in lol please someone have a heart lol and help us
    Same here I have multiple boxes with Android and WIN7 and I am running kodi 15.2. After 1st Feb i installed the new Stalker NFPS PVR xxx-i and it was wokring fine until yesterday and now non of the boxes are working getting Auth. Error , I tried resetting MACs., changed donation numbers, went to all the forums, knock all the doors and still no clue what the heck is going on. It is so frustrating whats going on.. it seems like no one has any answer.

Can some has any clue or idea when we could go back to out lovely NFPS service ????

I really hate this security update now, it may be solved some issues for NFPS guys but for the user it messed up everything...

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roach46 View Post
    I had authentication failed this morning, disable TV in settings, closed out kodi, then went back in turned it on, and its fine, for the life of me I just dont get changing mac, rest mac and all that stuff, you should up grade to kodi 16, myself, i keep ugradeing right over what I have, since gothem 13.0 only time mine when down is when NFPS went down, give 16.1 a try
    the reason you were able to logout and then back in without problems was because at the time papiao was working on the login issues that have occured, as for changing your mac or reset to IPTV via papiao thats for 1 reason only to cleaer any user ID/MAC login details assosiated with the donation it wipes the account clean and ready to attach a fresh mac,ID,Serial to the account to make it secure