Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    tux tux tux
    yeah did not leave any jaws hanging down to say the least. but ok its v 1.0 lambda was fast to do updates on genesis so it might grow pretty fast.
    but as a first release 1channel or salts killer, no not really. nothing much innovative going on, like other say less than the genesis fork at this point with no library integration.

I dont think this is a carbon copy even though much of the code looks the same at the moment. knowing lambda wanted to recode at lot of genesis. when you reflect on the code afterwards its common to find that much could have been done better but the code has become to entangled, so sometimes its better/easier to recode the things you are unhappy with plus the code that 'in the way', especially if you are perfectionistic and mostly code for yourself but share it with other that might be able to use it. so if lambda did this i'm sure we will see all the stuff missing come back when he codes it again and better this time. though some things may be hard to see the code changes for the end user, it might ease hes job updating further versions with better code.

that's my take on it.
    Last edited by tuxen; 02-16-2016 at 12:27 PM.
    “there is nothing wrong with being insane, as long as you know it yourself.”

get active
    I installed and tried the new Exodus using TvAddon and I found it loads, runs and manages movies in 1080P, HD720 and even SD smoother, faster and with fewer fail responses. I do think its a huge improvement especially with a huge increase in scrapers installed /enabled whereas before I only had 2 options with only Alluc installed and enabled. Personally, I see a huge difference in how movies are listed, loaded and played with far fewer failed server loading issues.

tux tux tux
    what I mean, I think the code, resolvers, and all the bits and pieces have been rewritten.
    I too notice speed changes, massive amount of 720/1080p sources, more 'channels' and smoother operation. the search function has some bugs though.
    just dont think he has come around to write library and favorites functions yet.

EDIT: this should be added to my first impression, after further testing it seems there are some significant changes going on.
    Last edited by tuxen; 02-17-2016 at 02:24 PM.
    “there is nothing wrong with being insane, as long as you know it yourself.”

Quote Originally Posted by tuxen View Post
    yeah did not leave any jaws hanging down to say the least. but ok its v 1.0 lambda was fast to do updates on genesis so it might grow pretty fast.
    but as a first release 1channel or salts killer, no not really. nothing much innovative going on, like other say less than the genesis fork at this point with no library integration.

I dont think this is a carbon copy even though much of the code looks the same at the moment. knowing lambda wanted to recode at lot of genesis. when you reflect on the code afterwards its common to find that much could have been done better but the code has become to entangled, so sometimes its better/easier to recode the things you are unhappy with plus the code that 'in the way', especially if you are perfectionistic and mostly code for yourself but share it with other that might be able to use it. so if lambda did this i'm sure we will see all the stuff missing come back when he codes it again and better this time. though some things may be hard to see the code changes for the end user, it might ease hes job updating further versions with better code.

that's my take on it.
    On another forum i read yesterday that they would be a update in the coming week for library integration to work.

Banned
    For the avid consumer as i am,there are many faults to the content.
    HD is not really HD in some seeds, i prolly waste more time finding a link to work then actually viewing.
    Tv shows are really crap, some seasons are incomplete, some are not in the right placement. just watched episode 2 and went on to find it was the 4th.
    but still we can't really argue that much, since it's free

Doesn't seem to work very well, most stuff does nothing when you click on it. Try networks but non work.

Quote Originally Posted by theone View Post
    Doesn't seem to work very well, most stuff does nothing when you click on it. Try networks but non work.
    Same thing here ran some searches came up with nothing

yeah, its jsut genesis with a new name and he changed some resolvers, whiih now suck again.. it works better if you play the trololol music in the background

also some of the links are fake and ask you to go here or there to watch the movie, no thanks.

what its a 5 maybe 4 out of ten

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast