Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IPTV Supplier

IPTV Supplier

I am looking for an IPTV Supplier for UK channels to run on my MAG254 box.so looking for a new IPTV supplier. Can anyone recommend one. Thanks.

tester
    the server on this we support rocket nfps iks66 only

Hello Greg,

Yes, I looked at these before. May be I am missing something obvious here, for example:

iptvrocket.is, what is a rocket, what channels are available, how long does a rocket last, etc, etc. The website explains very little.

iptv66.com, I get the impression this is USA and Mexico based channels. Again, the website explains very little.

iptvprivateserver.is, this is a copy of iptvrocket, but again what channels, what is a donation, how long does a donation last, etc, etc. the same as above.

These sites you mention explain very little, and do not inspire confidence for me to part with my cash.

Pinball Wizard
    It "explains very little",that is so not true, if you read the announcents section all is in there, Channel list are listed on the NFPS section...We are very detail, use the search bar on top of the forum page....all you need is to read!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    Hello Greg,

Yes, I looked at these before. May be I am missing something obvious here, for example:

iptvrocket.is, what is a rocket, what channels are available, how long does a rocket last, etc, etc. The website explains very little.

iptv66.com, I get the impression this is USA and Mexico based channels. Again, the website explains very little.

iptvprivateserver.is, this is a copy of iptvrocket, but again what channels, what is a donation, how long does a donation last, etc, etc. the same as above.

These sites you mention explain very little, and do not inspire confidence for me to part with my cash.

Hello Laser915,

May be to you everything is so "obvious" but to someone looking to subscribe or find out information its a nightmare.

The websites: iptv66.com, iptvrocket.is and its clone iptvprivateserver.is explain very little regarding rockets, donations, channels, etc, etc. It looks like the information is "hidden" away in various sections of this forum. (thanks to Android Man for the tip).

I did manage to find from your "if you read the announcments section all is in there" suggestion in: Forum: IPTV Talk News & Announcements, and eventually found sufficient information buried deep in the forum posts, and bought a Rocket donation.

I followed the information provided by, email, pdf (iptv tutorial final.pdf) and watched the tutorial videos, including the post: "MAG and AVOV - Password/Username Authentication - Tutorial" but all I get now on my MAG 254 box when I reboot it or turn it on is, Authentication Error, even though I am using the Rocket donation number for both Username/Password as instructed. What a nightmare.

tux tux tux
    did you order from iks66, if so they have been up and down the last half hour, and right now I get nothing but auth failure too, and the log says server error.

here is a later channel list, but not much changed: http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1...t=channel+list
    a donation, rocket, or, route is all the same; a subscription number that you need to login with the client, and to configure your mac address on the website.
    channels are the same for all 3 providers, but iks66 business model differs a bit with the ability to order less than a year.

hope you are more comfortable now, you need to keep the email, or copy paste all information to a txt file, dont forget anything ordernumber is also required to login and link a mac or reset iptv services. but as said in the beginning things seems to be down at the moment. I can update this thread when its back up?

EDIT: btw. if you renew like me also keep or copy/paste that mail, coz the order number changes.
    in a nutshell dont ever throw their mail away without making a carbon copy in what ever manner you prefer.
    it might be common sense for you to do that, but for some reason it is not to all. just trying to save you from future trouble.
    Last edited by tuxen; 02-15-2016 at 12:05 PM.
    “there is nothing wrong with being insane, as long as you know it yourself.”

tux tux tux
    it is back up again! no auth error here anymore.

EDIT: spoke to soon, its still up and down, you can try reload the portal once a while.
    I'll post when its stable. it usually does not take long. they just underwent a server 'upgrade' so there might be a few child sickness symptoms left.
    if you chose iks66 as provider at all lol.
    Last edited by tuxen; 02-15-2016 at 12:30 PM.
    “there is nothing wrong with being insane, as long as you know it yourself.”

Hello Tuxen, thanks for the info, helped a lot

I did it through iptvrocket.is, thought that looked the better. This morning started with authentication problems, then moved to the rotating scroll bar stuck on the screen, and now finally after 3-4 hours it loads, although a bit slow. At least I have something no matter how poor. Will see how it works over the next few days. Thanks again for your help and time.

TV Addicted
    Any idea when iks66 might be back up. It has been up and down at least 2 to 3 times a day since Feb 1st and the guys I got my "donation" from are pretty useless.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast