Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Just wanna say.....

A HUGE THANK YOU TO YOU ALL.

I know people have their problems, which is always gonna happen, but probably a lot of the time they're not even down to you. I for one have been over the moon with the service, and I'm sure you do your best to make it great for everyone. Certainly more than a lot of others that couldn't give a **** and charge extortionate prices.

So just wanted to say thanks.

Paul

Pinball Wizard
    Thank you for the feedback!!!

Seriously what are you on 😂 this is one of the most expensive iptvs going. Certainly the most unstable. The worst customer service iv ever encountered. And iv had customer service that comes from china. 😂

pot?
    Quote Originally Posted by Walldo89 View Post
    Seriously what are you on 😂 this is one of the most expensive iptvs going. Certainly the most unstable. The worst customer service iv ever encountered. And iv had customer service that comes from china. 😂
    Go and price out other services.. This isn't expensive at all!

I have pod 😊 £10 a month and HD channels and comes with Direct customer service. None of this joke of a customer service. Getting told " there working on it" once all my subs are up. Ill be moving them to it

still trying to do the math and see how we are more expensive than 10 pounds a month.. your nearly paying them double but ok... little servers can handle customer service the way they want when their only way of getting subs is shady resellers on old fta forums.. they run fly by night, and often get shut down for good (NFPS has been around for years) , and they have a fraction of the users NFPS/Rocket/IPTV66.. being able to support all those users with a call/email center doesnt come cheap and the amount of users here would require that to run in a timely manner.

.... as far as stability, NFPS has been pretty solid up until the thousands of youtubers started stealing service and they had to ad better security.. do we wish it went smoother, yes, will it be fixed and stable again. yes..
    Last edited by psycon; 02-15-2016 at 09:29 AM.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    What is that you are trying to say Walldo ?
    You been having trouble since before Janurary, when most others have not.
    Seems there is other things involved other then server. And expecting someone else to fix your issues with channels freezing or buffering when it has little or nothing to do the server is messed up.
    Read the tutorials posted on this site, you know the site that gives no help with support !

I can say that I will not be sad to see you go !
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Its really sad you feel im trouble. I have helped several people out on this site more than once. You only seem to pick up when iam complaining though. Never had a well done from you guys.also everyone else seems to get help when they ask but i get ignored. And.as for the customer service it is non existant. I understand there are 1000's of users but one of the guys or gals behind the scenes. Even if they took it in turns should be able to come on atleast once a day. Statei g the issues what is being done to resolve the issue and offer some form of time scale. Its not much to ask when your taking just short of £80 off UK users.

Yes the other service is a bit more expensive but they have 2 things that have eluded this service. HD channels and customer service. Ill happily pay the extra 40 for that.

Banned
    Walldo your doing it the wrong way,
    He does speak some truths though he just goes about it the wrong way. I agree with him. On some aspects. Money taken. Poor customer service. And what 2/3 weeks of issues. Are these people going to get these 'active days'returned to them when it is all sorted?

TV Addicted
    That's a good question. . I take it everyone is down as well right now

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast