Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Junoir Member
    Is there a way too access the EPG on the stalker IPTV service? (Not the PVR)

Hi! @ dara Can help me to update to kodi 14.2 so i don't get the error "can't load DLL" pls
    Thanks

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by date View Post
    That's fine, just go ahead and uninstall your existing kodi on your Android device but first back it up and then download the below version and reinstall it :

HTML Code:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!PQoVmQBD!_fzK9jFxPXUf9ewiWZ7-46TPT9z_gzI_j03iPqdJ6g0
    Link is dead?

Can't load DLL (KODI v16.0 released + Stalker Client v2.2.2 + Fedora-23) ...

Hello Friends:

I recently compiled the final-released version of KODI v16.0 (obtained from GIT) on Fedora-23 Linux.

Along with it, I compiled the Stalker Middleware Client (also from GIT), version 'v2.2.2' (by Jamal Edey it says).

I've done this several times with success, but sometimes things just don't work. So I'm here.

Both compiles completed successfully and KODI runs. However -- as you probably guessed -- I'm getting the 'Can't load DLL' message when I try to enable the Stalker component.

Now I don't believe my hand-compilation of KODI is the problem, because I also have the pre-packaged version of KODI that the Fedora people provide via the RPMfusion repository, which is also the v16.0 final-release version, except that it comes with NO plugins whatsoever (which is why I have to do all this manually).

Anyway, just to try it out, I slipstreamed the binary results of my manual Stalker compile into the pre-packaged KODI directories. The pre-packaged KODI started fine (meaning it didn't complain about my slipstream); but here, too, I get the 'Can't load DLL' when I try to enable the Stalker component.

So the problem occurs in both cases.

I'm not sure how to troubleshoot. I can tell you that my compiles are directed to '/opt/KODI.d'. This has never been a problem with that in the past (if you set things up right at build time, it works).

Any pointers on where to look? Also note that the Stalker version is v2.2.2. I didn't realize it was at that version. I thought it was v1.x still. Hopefully I have the correct version (or maybe it's too new).

Thank you in advance!
    DEV.NULL
    Last edited by devnull1970; 04-01-2016 at 12:11 AM.
    DEV.NULL

TV Addicted
    version 2.x is from the master git branch, which is for Krypton. check that you are compiling from the Jarvis git branch. the addon version on Jarvis is v1.x

Compiling KODI v16 released and Stalker Middleware Client on Fedora 23 (and beyond)..

Quote Originally Posted by dvbken View Post
    version 2.x is from the master git branch, which is for Krypton. check that you are compiling from the Jarvis git branch. the addon version on Jarvis is v1.x
    HI Ken:

Yes, you were correct! It's been a while since we've corresponded. Nice to hear from you.

I corrected my script accordingly (with inline notes -- see below) to get the correct Git branch/tag, and now it succeeds.

And in case anyone is interested, below is the script that I have successfully been using for several years now to compile KODI and the Stalker Middleware Client on Fedora / Linux from GIT sources (KODI 14, 15, 16 on Fedora 20, 21, 22, 23). Sometimes you have to tweak things, but generally it just works if you have the right RPMs installed (and there are many required). I have posted this variously on this (and also on the KODI) forum before; but I recently modified it to no longer include compilations of Kodi-Platform and the Pulse-Eight Platform (both removed) since, apparently, separate compilation of those is no longer needed (perhaps because it's now included in the KODI and/or Stalker sources).

With thanks to @wsnipex, @dvbken, @dara, @psycon, @puska (etc) who, over the years helped me piece things together when I came running here for help, here it is again (for Fedora people). Hopefully it helps others.

Code:
    #! /bin/bash

export PATH="/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin:."
    export LD_LIBRARY_PATH="/lib64:/usr/local/lib64:/lib:/usr/local/lib:/usr/lib64:/usr/lib"
    export PREFIX="/opt/KODI.d"
    export BUILD_DIR="/home/devnull/Downloads/KODI.d/BUILD.d"
    #
    # =====================================================================================
    # STEP-0: Clean up the BUILD directory. Also save /opt/KODI.d (our previous build), just in case.
    # =====================================================================================
    cd /tmp
    rm -rf ${BUILD_DIR}
    mkdir -p ${BUILD_DIR}
    cd ${BUILD_DIR}
    #
    sudo mv /opt/KODI.d /opt/_KODI.d # Save previous installation, just in case.
    sudo mkdir /opt/KODI.d

cd ${BUILD_DIR}
    # STEP-1: Get the FINAL-version of latest released KODI (no Beta or RC versions).
    # Visit 'https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc' and select & copy the correct TAG/BRANCH string.
    KODI_TAG='16.0-Jarvis' # UPDATE-ME AS NECESSARY!
    git clone --branch ${KODI_TAG} https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc.git xbmc

# STEP-2: Get the Stalker Client version that corresponds to the above KODI version.
    # Visit 'https://github.com/kodi-pvr/pvr.stalker' and select & copy the correct TAG/BRANCH string.
    STALKER_TAG='Jarvis' # UPDATE-ME AS NECESSARY!
    git clone --branch ${STALKER_TAG} https://github.com/kodi-pvr/pvr.stalker.git pvr.stalker

# STEP-3: Slipstream the Stalker Client software into the KODI source tree.
    mkdir -p pvr.stalker/build
    (cd pvr.stalker/build; 
    cmake -DADDONS_TO_BUILD=pvr.stalker \
    -DADDON_SRC_PREFIX=../.. \
    -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug \
    -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=../../xbmc/addons \
    -DPACKAGE_ZIP=1 ../../xbmc/project/cmake/addons)
    #
    (cd pvr.stalker/build; make)

# STEP-4: Finally, build KODI.
    cd ${BUILD_DIR}/xbmc

# Compilation of KODI will fail if it cannot find the JsonSchemaBuilder binary in
    # our PATH. So we first compile and copy a JsonSchemaBuilder binary to /usr/local/bin/.
    sudo make -C ./tools/depends/native/JsonSchemaBuilder/ PREFIX=${PREFIX}
    sudo cp -p ./tools/depends/native/JsonSchemaBuilder/native/JsonSchemaBuilder /usr/local/bin/
    sudo chmod 755 /usr/local/bin/JsonSchemaBuilder

# NOTE: Do not place this sub-section above the JsonSchemaBuilder section (above); as
       # doing so will cause that part to not compile correctly. I don't know why. =:)
    export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=${PKG_CONFIG_PATH}:${PREFIX}/lib/pkgconfig \
    CFLAGS="$CFLAGS -I${PREFIX}/include" \
    CXXFLAGS="$CFLAGS -I${PREFIX}/include" \
    LDFLAGS="-L${PREFIX}/lib -lcrossguid -luuid"

./bootstrap
    sudo make -C ./tools/depends/target/crossguid PREFIX=${PREFIX}
    sudo make -C ./tools/depends/target/libdcadec PREFIX=${PREFIX}
    ./configure --prefix=${PREFIX}
    make
    sudo make install # Installs into ${PREFIX}
    # ===================================================
    exit
    Run as follows:

On Optimus-based laptops (assumed to be properly configured):
    Code:
    $user /usr/bin/optirun [options] /opt/KODI.d/bin/kodi
    On regular laptops:
    Code:
    $user /opt/KODI.d/bin/kodi
    Last edited by devnull1970; 04-01-2016 at 09:05 PM.
    DEV.NULL

hi all ive got a problem with no pvr enabled ive installed kodi16 javis on my firestick and install the latest stalker client nfps from this site i cant get the pvr to enable the option is there i enable it and then i goto tv and enable there and keeps saying no pvr is enable

There may be an issue whereby Kodi is disabling PVR Stalker NFPS because of a conflict. I would set-up Kodi's built-in PVR Stalker client if you don't have TV. Worry about the NFPS later.
    Last edited by ilan; 04-24-2016 at 01:44 PM.

problem is i cant get the built in one to load the channels

What's the issue with it?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast