Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Junoir Member

Question unknown error "can't load DLL" ekb328

I have used xbmc a long time. Now I use kodi 14.1. I installed from zip pvr stalker client android arm 0.3. Then I enabled my live tv and restarted kodi. Next I enabled pvr stalker and get the can't load dll. Next I turn off live tv, restart kodi, enable stalker pvr and configure it and restarted my box. When I enable live tv I get the same error message. I have uninstalled kodi, done a facory reset erased all app data rebooted, unstalled the junk xbmc that came with the box, go to file explorer and delete all kodi and xbmc org files in the android internal memory, reinstall kodi, load stalker pvr and have the same error. Can someone direct me to how to correct this. My eyes are tired from searching.
    Thanks

unbanned christmas
    Try post 1 from asft link above.
    Works as a bullet on an Android system, all you got to do is to load your kodi from the modified version in the first link instead of the regular file, although as it was pointed in the first post always back up you kodi first before installing the modified version.

If you got the error dll try the modified version and your problem will be solved.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by firstforme View Post
    I have used xbmc a long time. Now I use kodi 14.1. I installed from zip pvr stalker client android arm 0.3. Then I enabled my live tv and restarted kodi. Next I enabled pvr stalker and get the can't load dll. Next I turn off live tv, restart kodi, enable stalker pvr and configure it and restarted my box. When I enable live tv I get the same error message. I have uninstalled kodi, done a factory reset erased all app data rebooted, unstalled the junk xbmc that came with the box, go to file explorer and delete all kodi and xbmc org files in the android internal memory, reinstall kodi, load stalker pvr and have the same error. Can someone direct me to how to correct this. My eyes are tired from searching.
    Thanks
    I read the post. Don't understand what the link: arm: hxxps://mega.co.nz/#!PQoVmQBD!_fzK9jFxPXUf9ewiWZ7-46TPT9z_gzI_j03iPqdJ6g0 is for. I tried to use it as an add source with a file name and the folder is empty. Then there is another link. With the stalker 0.3 version when I open the addon xml it says version 1.0. I must be a little more ignorant than I thought. I have read thru the pages and nothing tells how to correct the dll error on the stalker pvr client.
    Last edited by Marley; 03-06-2015 at 06:08 PM.

Q: I get a "Couldn't load Dll" error on android. What's wrong?
    A: filesystem permissions may most likely be preventing kodi from loading the addon from the external storage.

unbanned christmas
    That's fine, just go ahead and uninstall your existing kodi on your Android device but first back it up and then download the below version and reinstall it :

HTML Code:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!PQoVmQBD!_fzK9jFxPXUf9ewiWZ7-46TPT9z_gzI_j03iPqdJ6g0

Junoir Member
    From what I understand, take the above link and their will be a different version of kodi 14.1. I do have permission to install on my box. I do have everything backed up but I can put all my addon's on one from scratch in about 1 hour. I have put the link in my pc and it complains that to use firefox, chrome etc and I like the ie I use now. I will do this on my android and see how it goes.
    Thanks

unbanned christmas
    Simple and easy uninstall the existing kodi and install the one from the link above.

Junoir Member
    I could not get the link to work with my pc or ekb328. I tried the one above and the android arm link. I copied and paste to my browser. I will search today for the version of kodi. Uninstalling, installing, backup and new setup on kodi is simple for me. It was a learning experience. Do you know the name of the kodi version. I run 14.1 from the kodi web site.

unbanned christmas
    The one above is for the Android version, the version you need is 14.1 the one in the link for your Android, try to use Firefox to download it.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast