Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Anyone having issues with the donation checker? I put in all my information and it says its invalid..

Junoir Member
    Mines says the same thing. This service is a freakin headache. Why cant they just create an app where the user signs in with a user name and password. All this mac address changes and resets and outages is some bullSh!t. Then its impossible to get in contact with someone when there is a service issue or order problem.

Same her no service on all 3 of my donations, this is like the 3rd or 4th time this week. Wayda go! with all this new stuff that supposed to be stable. We were better off with the other settings.
    Kodi 16.2 RC M8S+ Box Lollipop
    Kodi 16.2 RC Raspberry PI-2 Openelec 6.95.2

CRAP service does not ever allow to update mac's.
    Kodi 16.2 RC M8S+ Box Lollipop
    Kodi 16.2 RC Raspberry PI-2 Openelec 6.95.2

Junoir Member
    I am soooooo tired with this iptv this everytime there is a gropup installitation only a few ccucceded I dont thow maonye like i am not of it..we can get own on one had this then matter..did you not support customer service?.. I showing the probram on my so I would like to watch tv on my ID i have read everyyyyyyyything no ck..there needs to be changes..if need be we can facilita an onli view
    SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!
    whenre u can talk control ofky mcomputer. T insecurible of the channerls and your supports is stoping streadily.!!

The problem is....they give permission to RESELLERS to sell donations in bulk, but when this kind of problem happens, NO RESELLER bother to reply to tons of emails (asking for ORDER #, so wqe can RESET the MAC).

Last 10 days, no matter how many times to put in Donation info and CONNECT, it pops up again and again. and never CONNECTS... last 3 days, now LOCK and KEY is coming up, and TV ONLINE even doesn't LOAD at all.

Very disappointed in the last 3 years now.

As They know, thousands of people effected; rather take this ORDER# thing off from the site; so everyone can RESET MAC and Enjoy for years to come.

I hope I am not being rude, but this a fact

MODS please look I into this

Thanks

the problem is, as far as this forum is concerned you should have bought your donation direct, not from a reseller... if your reseller is flaky, that is not the fault of the server.... you need to take it up with the reseller..

now the fact that they sell reseller accounts is irrelevant. not all resellers suck, some take very good care of their customers i'm sure.. still doesnt change the fact that if you didnt buy direct we are not really here to help you..

think of it this way, you dont buy a ford from a used lot, then try to bring it back to the actual ford dealer when you want to complain about it..
    Last edited by psycon; 02-19-2016 at 08:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by psycon View Post
    the problem is, as far as this forum is concerned you should have bought your donation direct, not from a reseller... if your reseller is flaky, that is not the fault of the server.... you need to take it up with the reseller..

now the fact that they sell reseller accounts is irrelevant. not all resellers suck, some take very good care of their customers i'm sure.. still doesnt change the fact that if you didnt buy direct we are not really here to help you..

think of it this way, you dont buy a ford from a used lot, then try to bring it back to the actual ford dealer when you want to complain about it..
    Roastedddddd.

ROAMING
    I think many people over reacted when the problem appeared….they changed their MACS multiple times, thoroughly messing things up when there was nothing wrong with their setup.

I learned a long time ago….when something fails don't change a damn thing…just visit this forum and you'll know whether it's an isolated problem or a widespread one.

If the latter, just sit tight. If the former, take advice from the many helpful people and solve it.

This service is great when it works….we have to do all we can not to mess it up due to our own mistakes.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345