Stalker client on apple tv 4 kodi 17?

Can I run stalker client on apple tv 4 with kodi 17 installed? The version of kodi installed has a built in pvr stalker client, but I did notice it was missing some of the tabs I originally had in Kodi 15.2 for my amazon fire tv. The fire tv version I had to manually download the .zip file and install it, but I also noticed there's no ios/tv version of the pvr stalker client. Any workaround this? I have a valid sub for iptv rocket which has been working ok on the amazon fire tv box and I just wanted to see the same work for the apple tv 4. I've searched countless threads online and didn't find anything pertaining to this. Any help would be gladly appreciated. Thanks!

Fire From Within

Kodi 17? You may be the first to even attempt to run it. Anyway, try doing this on Kodi 16 first, the 'odd' Kodi versions are usually maintenance releases, and even then Kodi 16 isn't technically stable. I don't know how it will run on apple tv, maybe someone will pitch in.

Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    Kodi 17? You may be the first to even attempt to run it. Anyway, try doing this on Kodi 16 first, the 'odd' Kodi versions are usually maintenance releases, and even then Kodi 16 isn't technically stable. I don't know how it will run on apple tv, maybe someone will pitch in.
    Lol the problem with the apple tv 4 it seems that there are only kodi 17 builds to install, i've yet to find (unless im not looking hard enough a downgraded version of kodi, it seems only 17 alphas and nightly editions are available for this build.

I'm also using an Apple TV 4 and there are no Kodi 16 Jarvis version for it only 17 nightly build.

You can install kodi on newer apple tv's? I thought it stopped at atv2?

Asking again, does anybody now if I can run the stalker client on the Apple TV 4 running KODI 17? Thanks in advance.