Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Device conflict device ID mismatch ?

Hi when attempting to use iptv.66 I am getting an error message, Device conflict device ID mismatch ?
    I have only been using the service for two days on Kodi 16 RC3 stalker 103 DVBKEN Which does not ask for device ID
    Just mac and donation number, All was good last night then every time I selected a channel from guide or channel I just got the please wait message for about two minutes then nothing, so eventually I uninstalled kodi, reinstalled again with Cc iptv 103 and Ninja updater entered all mac and donation info and now get Device conflict device ID mismatch. Can anyone please help. Thanks.

Fire From Within

The PVR Stalker NFPS generates an internal Device ID which it sends to the server on initial connection. What that means is either the PVR didn't send the right device id on reconnection, or the server didn't record the sent device id properly. You need to go to the route checker, and do an IPTV Reset, then attempt to connect again.

Junoir Member
    This is the error I was getting for quite some time, and now just authorization failed. The serviced worked for me for one day. Since then Ive jumped through all the hoops, carefully applying everything that was said to do..which changed everyday. Tried resetting the iptv like was told too etc but got an error msg that I reset it too many times that day,or changed mac... --> never did once ever! (I ordered another service, no need to mention what.) Came back to check again 10days later- being today and nothing.. still doesnt work. Is there a link to go to for refunds? Or to submit a ticket to be informed when the service will be working and credited my time of non-service? Tia

Fire From Within

@MediaPros, If you run into the daily limit on a certain MAC, you need to try a different MAC, and do a IPTV Reset on that as well. You have a similar issue, but you were on the edge of hijacking the OP's thread. See the hints in the pvr or epg forums.

You can ask IPTV66 for a refund, through their site.... https://iks66.tv/contact/
    Last edited by dara; 02-12-2016 at 11:59 PM.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by MediaPros View Post
    This is the error I was getting for quite some time, and now just authorization failed. The serviced worked for me for one day. Since then Ive jumped through all the hoops, carefully applying everything that was said to do..which changed everyday. Tried resetting the iptv like was told too etc but got an error msg that I reset it too many times that day,or changed mac... --> never did once ever! (I ordered another service, no need to mention what.) Came back to check again 10days later- being today and nothing.. still doesnt work. Is there a link to go to for refunds? Or to submit a ticket to be informed when the service will be working and credited my time of non-service? Tia
    Fat chance. I was double charged 5 days ago, haven't received one let alone 2 donations. Have my own donation code and have been through the hoops like everyone else. Almost had enough, but I'll let the 365 days run out if I get a response I guess.

We just gotta be patient.

Thanks for the reply dara, the problem know is says I have attempted to many changes a bit strange as I changed the mac and then did a reset first as I thought that would cure the problem, I think I should have sorted new kodi install first with stalker 103 filled it in and then done the reset, do you know how long I will not be able to do a reset for? thanks for all the help in advance.

Just thought I would have another try as it wont allow me to do the reset, it now says Authentication Failed, and Device conflict device ID mismatch, I will have to wait until it lets me do a reset, does anyone know how long you have to wait before it allows you to do a reset?.

pot?
    I believe you only get 3 resets a day. In reading things in the past few days I think I saw that someplace.....

Fire From Within

You can change the MAC, you have up to 15 resets, but only 3 on each MAC.

Junoir Member
    I'm sick and tired about this **** Iptv66 ,send several e-mails .
    but all the answers lead to this forum .no luck so far with neither of my 2 boxes.
    whats up with this*****.tried to change the mac adresses ,when i return to chek the mac chekcker after several authentication error.
    i come to see that the mac adressese stay the same and also are still linked to same router.
    please help ,before i start cussing in this whole freaking forum and e-mails.
    Last edited by dara; 02-13-2016 at 03:01 AM. Reason: language

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast