Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Junoir Member
    I have the same problem with 3 donation. I would like to fix it but the website is not good. If anyou one knows how to fix a mac number, please let me know.

Well....I can at last see my 2 route donation on the website but the Route Checker/Link A MAC address is showing the same MAC for both routes which I know Crazed has commented on already.

At least it's progress.

Success! The website's still misbehaving but this is what I did to get my unworking route to work;

1 - My 2nd route (not working) was showing the same MAC address as my 1st route (working) on the IKS website.
    2 - I changed the 2nd route MAC (through Route Checker) to a brand new MAC address and the website accepted the new MAC.
    3 - Went back into Route Checker to see if my 2nd route MAC had updated on the site....it hadn't and was still showing my 1st route MAC address.
    4 - Pressed IPTV Reset (which the site confirmed as completed)
    5 - Then went back into Route Checker for my 2nd Route and updated the MAC again to the same MAC as in Note 2 above.
    6 - Updated the MAC on Stalker Client NFPS and enabled TV

The channels are all working, crystal clear and with no buffering. Basically as they were before all of this mess started 2 weeks ago!

Note that if I go into Route Checker again now, the MAC address for my 2nd route is still showing as my 1st route's MAC despite me now having Live TV on both routes. So it looks like the function of the website is now working but it's just not showing correctly on the website.

Hope this helps somebody.

Junoir Member
    Still having the same problem for I don't know how many days now....

Allow us 24-48 hours to process your order after purchase or check if your credit card was charged.

I've tried almost every "method" on here to change it with no success. Hopefully the problems are resolved sometime this weekend since it seems like most people are at least able to access their mac numbers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12