Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

No HD channels in the US ???

Why the channels are not good quality ? is it always like this ??? Don't they have HD channels in the US ???

There are only few channels in HD http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1...t=channel+list

And yeah for most of the channels the quality is good to watch in your phone or tablet but too average to watch in a tv bigger than 38"

I think the servers must have at least two kind of channel list: 1 with SD quality and a 2nd with HD quality. The first for people with low internet speed, and the second for people with high speed.

This is just my opinion.

wtf? that net speed
    My guess is how good the upscaling processor of the TV is. My 4k 65" TV does a better job of making things look more HD than my 1080P Samsung.
    Syaoran

MAG254
    330Mbit down/20Mbit up

Quote Originally Posted by danish2016 View Post
    I think the servers must have at least two kind of channel list: 1 with SD quality and a 2nd with HD quality. The first for people with low internet speed, and the second for people with high speed.

This is just my opinion.
    Somewhat I agree.. My opinion there should be two package tiers a SD package for the current price and a full HD package for a bit more a year maybe $150 a year or something.

Quote Originally Posted by r3dp0is0n View Post
    Somewhat I agree.. My opinion there should be two package tiers a SD package for the current price and a full HD package for a bit more a year maybe $150 a year or something.
    Yes, I am ready to pay more for HD channels.

Paying more to get more would be fine with me. Not having to deal with a dish is a big plus and it would be worthwhile (very worthwhile) to have image quality to go with IPTV/Rockets service. I wonder how many people would share that opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit5906 View Post
    Paying more to get more would be fine with me. Not having to deal with a dish is a big plus and it would be worthwhile (very worthwhile) to have image quality to go with IPTV/Rockets service. I wonder how many people would share that opinion?
    I think most of the people here would agree on two tiers of, SD and HD because for example people like me that have Google Fiber, Internet is not an Issue at all. But there still people on DSL less than 6Mbps they may want to keep the SD so there is not a huge impact on their data.. Now the other question will be how can they get there, will they even think of implementing this a la carte options? Im saying it because I see this service still very vulnerable, weak, and very immature still after all this time and even more so after going private.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit5906 View Post
    agreed, 100% - with other p$ out with IPTV in HD ..nfps might suffer (lose future business) if they don't capitalize..HD is the ONLY way to go..anything less, is , almost CRIMINAL..

I think most of the people here would agree on two tiers of, SD and HD because for example people like me that have Google Fiber, Internet is not an Issue at all. But there still people on DSL less than 6Mbps they may want to keep the SD so there is not a huge impact on their data.. Now the other question will be how can they get there, will they even think of implementing this a la carte options? Im saying it because I see this service still very vulnerable, weak, and very immature still after all this time and even more so after going private.

except these guys have been around long enough to know whats what..HD is just a bit more costly not much in the grand scheme ..they been raking it in, long enough - time to getter done!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast