Junoir Member

whats the difference between stalker client and stalker nfps in kodi 16

Just curious what the difference is between the 2. I added stalker nfps to kodi 16 but cant get it to work. stalker client (the one included with kodi 16) is working well. I just wondered if theres a reason to want one working vs the other one. Is the guide the same in both? Thanks for any replies.

they both work absolutely the same the nfps version only simplifies setup

Quote Originally Posted by ls1jay View Post
    Just curious what the difference is between the 2. I added stalker nfps to kodi 16 but cant get it to work. stalker client (the one included with kodi 16) is working well. I just wondered if theres a reason to want one working vs the other one. Is the guide the same in both? Thanks for any replies.
    the reason one works and the other dont is...

you have stalker client(non nfps working).you are using your own custom serial,device id's signature so when you try the nfps version it generates these numbers internally and they dont match the one you manually made up and used in the non nfps version.
    if you were to reset your mac and try the nfps version then it would associate its own serial,device id's,signature with you mac address and work.the non nfps stalker would no longer work until you reset your mac again.

Junoir Member
    had this stuff working yesterday after a while of tooling with it. come back today and now it's randomly disabling both stalker nfps and stalker. I am running kodi 16 on firetv. So I disable TV and then reboot it, and they both reappear. I enable stalker nfps and when I click TV enable, the stalker nfps disables?!! Then I go back in and enable and hit the TV a second time and the dam thing disappears from the PVR add-on menu???

I guess I need to wipe this version of Kodi and reinstall???

Junoir Member
    I actually tried to use the stalker nfps first. I even reset the mac on iptv66's website but still couldnt get it to work. I may try it again in a few days but for now im going to leave it be! Thanks!

Junoir Member
    Hi, I use to be able to access the channels on another device on the same network like so, http://KODI_IP:8899/channels-1.m3u, is this possible with any of these clients?

Quote Originally Posted by r3dman View Post
    had this stuff working yesterday after a while of tooling with it. come back today and now it's randomly disabling both stalker nfps and stalker. I am running kodi 16 on firetv. So I disable TV and then reboot it, and they both reappear. I enable stalker nfps and when I click TV enable, the stalker nfps disables?!! Then I go back in and enable and hit the TV a second time and the dam thing disappears from the PVR add-on menu???

I guess I need to wipe this version of Kodi and reinstall???
    Had same issue(WTF), good thing i had backed up system. Had to dump everything to go back to 15.2, have been down ever since this latest fiasco. Can't get into Papio site either and won't respond to e-mail. Close to being done with this whole mess!