Junoir Member

I got it working, Yaaaay, but picture quality lacking?/

I got my service working in kodi 16 Stalker client 1.0.3. The guide and everything works fantastic. I couldnt get stalker nfps working however.. The only issue is the picture is quite lacking. Iv found a couple decent ones but the great majority of them are almost unwatchanle. Shouldnt be my internet speed as its hardwired and I tested it at 75 mbps. Is there anything i can do to improve the quality? Its very choppy/ broken up whenever theres onscreen movement.... I get great quality out of add ons like genesis so im not sure if anything can be done or not. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ls1jay View Post
    I got my service working in kodi 16 Stalker client 1.0.3. The guide and everything works fantastic. I couldnt get stalker nfps working however.. The only issue is the picture is quite lacking. Iv found a couple decent ones but the great majority of them are almost unwatchanle. Shouldnt be my internet speed as its hardwired and I tested it at 75 mbps. Is there anything i can do to improve the quality? Its very choppy/ broken up whenever theres onscreen movement.... I get great quality out of add ons like genesis so im not sure if anything can be done or not. Thanks
    Don't do anything. Just leave it there. Wait for the IPTV guys to sort out their issues.

As you said onlyou few channels have a very good quality, most of them are average and some are simply crap.

Considering the issues that they are having at the moment, I wouldn't expect them to work on the picture quality anytime soon

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tito1982 View Post
    As you said onlyou few channels have a very good quality, most of them are average and some are simply crap.

Considering the issues that they are having at the moment, I wouldn't expect them to work on the picture quality anytime soon
    This is kind of what I expected. In my opinion this is not worth paying for.. I wouldn't give direct TV any amount of money a month for picture quality like this. Don't think I will continue giving these guys $12/ month... Jmo..

I feel you... the service has been stable for me since day one (I know, I'm lucky) and considering what I paid I can't complain much yet.
    But due to the low picture quality of sports streams I don't know if I will renew