Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by apun View Post
    which version of the stalker do you have running ? 0.8.3 or 0.8.4 ? I cant seam to get stalker nfps 0.8.4 to work but I havent tried stalker client 0.8.4 yet...... so frustrating
    I am using stalker client 0.8.4 never had any issues till the other day. I tried NFPS a few times and it never ever worked

Channels are loading fine for me today despite the previous post

TV Addicted
    thanks, I actually got stalker 0.8.3 to work also, tried stalker nfps 0.8.4 and it never worked (maybe because I am on Kodi 15.1 and not 15.2), its all up now though.

Anyone having issues, use Stalker client (NOT STALKER NFPS) either 0.8.3 or 0.8.4 and setup everything including "AUTH CREDENTIALS", for username and password use the same donation number associated with your mac, then go to the papaio website and click on the option "RESET IPTV", you will get green message for confirmation then Disable/enable LIVE TV on kodi and all the channels will load.

I started to have similar issues when my firetv got updated with Alexa on my first generation firetv. Not sure how to fix dll loader issue when trying to run stalker nfps. Any help is appreciated.

ROAMING
    If its been working fine before and just went haywire, DO NOT change your settings or MAC or anything….just sit tight.

Try disabling Stalker….then go to TV and disable…..clear data twice…..go to Guide section and clear data twice. Exit Kodi and go to the Apps section and clear the cache for Kodi.

Yank the cable on your Android Box….recycle modem and router….restart box….restart Kodi….go to Stalker and Enable…then go to TV and Enable…if it doesn't work first time, try a couple more times.

If that doesn't work, restart kodi again and see if the channels load automatically.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12