TV Addicted

Temporary Reprieve - But not the ultimate goal

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
    Last edited by generica; 02-12-2016 at 10:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by generica View Post
    I was looking at my old stuff to piece together a new set of favorites to SuperFavorites so I could make a watchable list of channels that are working for free, and I found an old
    add on link I had totally forgotten about STALLION IPTV, it is probably a bit like NFPS was when it was still free, there are allot of channels to chose from but it is not as organized
    and doesnt have a PVR or STB so yes it is more like the old chaos of searching and a million clicks to get to something (That right there is what drove me to NFPS in the first place)
    but at least you get some watchable free streaming almost the same list as here but the old way of clicking all over the place without an EPG or STB or PVR.

As I said I would still by far prefer sticking with NFPS as I do like the service when it is up and running but for the meantime I will be able to watch my live CNN,HISTORY (Ragnar is coming back) and a few other channels that I like to watch.

I am not here to do all the work for anybody, you all got hands, you all know how click a freaking button on a remote ... so just look for IPTV Stallion on KODI and follow the yellow brick road.

Temporary Reprieve but the ultimate goal is to get this STB Emulator working again as I really don't want to use the PVR on Kodi but at this point I will take whatever works on NFPS and hope for the best.

My pvr on kodi is working great. Except no channel info that no one can really explain to me. If ya need help setting it up, hit me up. God knows I spent countless hours scouring these forums for the right answers

Quote Originally Posted by Gtest413 View Post
    My pvr on kodi is working great. Except no channel info that no one can really explain to me. If ya need help setting it up, hit me up. God knows I spent countless hours scouring these forums for the right answers
    How did you solve device_ID missmatch problem in stalker pvr?

Junoir Member
    I need help on pvr.Iwould appreciate the help.