Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    TV Addicted
    What? Nothing what you said has to do with what we were talking about..

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by loschg View Post
    What? Nothing what you said has to do with what we were talking about..

Carry on then, I will leave this thread to yous
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

So we are not allowed to complain? By asking for an update I am complaining. I think everyone here is at liberty to do so. And what do you expect really? We clap and celebrate.

TV Addicted
    No we can still keep complaining . But are we really complaining not really just stating the facts and how we feel. To the point just wasting time as we wait for an update.

Gary

Junoir Member
    If you have to cry like a baby whenever you don't have TV, then just pay for it. Call DirecTV or Dish and subscribe for service. Too easy solution. OR just wait for the guys to finish their job. It is a big project and testing before implementation is hard. I'm a project manager, I know.

Quote Originally Posted by kellygee View Post
    If you have to cry like a baby whenever you don't have TV, then just pay for it. Call DirecTV or Dish and subscribe for service. Too easy solution. OR just wait for the guys to finish their job. It is a big project and testing before implementation is hard. I'm a project manager, I know.
    Even if you pay way less than what you would pay to DirecTV or Dish, it's totally normal to "cry" if the service works worst than what it should and the customer service doesn't exist.

Wouldn't you "cry" if McDonalds burger caused you diarrhea every time you eat it?
    How would you feel if someone tells you "don't cry, go to a gourmet restaurant burger instead"?
    Last edited by tito1982; 02-09-2016 at 01:59 PM.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kellygee View Post
    I think your missing the point...He did pay for this and it's failing with zero customer service.

Junoir Member
    Business etiquette is universal in all languages: you pay for a service you receive the service. If for some reason you do not get the product you paid for then you should get good customer service. We have no updates on how the progress is coming nor do we get account credit for the servers being down. Sure, we can all go to DirecTV or Dish and pay 200% more for this but, that's not why we are all here is it? So, people that use that as an excuse is just ridiculous - your basically telling us what we already know. This is a business and we're the customers. If we don't get our product of course we all want to know whats going on.

Quote Originally Posted by mattvandoes View Post
    Business etiquette is universal in all languages: you pay for a service you receive the service. If for some reason you do not get the product you paid for then you should get good customer service. We have no updates on how the progress is coming nor do we get account credit for the servers being down. Sure, we can all go to DirecTV or Dish and pay 200% more for this but, that's not why we are all here is it? So, people that use that as an excuse is just ridiculous - your basically telling us what we already know. This is a business and we're the customers. If we don't get our product of course we all want to know whats going on.
    +1

I can partially understand that one of the reasons why they don't offer customer service could be because they want to be untraceable.

But there are couple of ways to post updates without leaving too much trace.... they simply could use their own website to post updates.

If I was them I would have only an .onion website, but if they decided to have a .com website then they don't have any excuse to not post updates on it...
    Last edited by tito1982; 02-09-2016 at 03:00 PM.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tito1982 View Post
    +1

I can partially understand that one of the reasons why they don't offer customer service could be because they want to be untraceable.

But there are couple of ways to post updates without leaving too much trace.... they simply could use their own website to post updates.

If I was them I would have only an .onion website, but if they decided to have a .com website then they don't have any excuse to not post updates on it...
    What do you mean....they can post it right here.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast