Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Update us to calm nerves

Hi. I think we deserve to be updated on the progress to at least calm our nerves. Some of us are resellers and this doesn't augur well with customers. Kindly, update us so that we have something to tell clients.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    hard to update on something we do not know.
    NFPS has not given any info to any staff member for a long time. Tinie has given us some info, and last we heard is the developers are still working on things.
    Sorry samke,

Tinie recently posted in the Announcments forum and can be considered an update.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

I thought NFPS/IKS66/rocket staff were in these forums? Tinieblax, the admin, is a staff member. I meant regular updates without vague statements.

Quote Originally Posted by samke View Post
    I thought NFPS/IKS66/rocket staff were in these forums? Tinieblax, the admin, is a staff member. I meant regular updates without vague statements.
    we are rocket staff and some of us are also iks66 staff.
    Tinieblax is more then just our iptvTalk site admin and staff member.

NFPS staff are from another site and very few of them are here.
    I do have email exchange with one of the admins from their site and as I said, NFPS team do not tell their site staff anything, or at least have not recently.

I did not give you a vague statement. I tried giving you the truth as much as far as we know
    - Ren

TV Addicted
    I Agree with you Samke. My question is why our they working on a live system anyway? That is a bad move..
    I always do my testing first then make it live. I also let my users know what is going on.. Meaning I keep every one in the loop.

They should hire A student to do just that Let us know what is going on and tell us what to do to run there SERVICE.
    I mean We paid for it. and it is our right to have it.

Gary

Exactly Gary. By now if the new system is not working properly they should find a way to go back to the old system quickly as a temporary solution.

TV Addicted
    Agreed For all of the Problems that they our having, from us being down when the system was working yesterday to there web site have SQL Problems is not looking good for them.
    To the point it makes me feel like they do not know what they doing. and by not letting us know what is going on we have to make up our own.

Also note I redone so many systems over the weekend and there down again makes me look dumb and I have to explain why. I also hope I do not have to end up redoing
    my work I done over the weekend.

Gary

TV Addicted
    Also I do agree with what they are trying to do and to stop the stealing to make it better system. Because what they trying to do is not a bad thing. They just doing it in the wrong way.

This should of been done when it was in beta not when it went live and then the price change.

Gary

looks like the request for updates was just a false front and instead this thread was meant as a thread to post gripes and complaints.
    I do not blame yous at all, but lets not pretend that this is no more then another gripe thread.
    I gave yous the info that we know, and choosing to ignore that or shuffling it off to the side is a sure fire telltale of what this thread was meant as.

As I said, I do not blame anyone for showing their concerns, but again, lets not pretend that this threads purpose was a request for an update.
    - Ren

mine is up and working with emulator as of 6:45am central time
    Last edited by mclass555; 02-09-2016 at 12:58 PM. Reason: time zone

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast