Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dontec View Post
    Need help........No TV for 9days how ....can't even change my mac address since i renew my service last Thursday....whenever I try getting massage to wait 24 -48 hours ...can anyone here explain what going on with iptv66 .
    use the reset option at the 66 website. Use it only once, see if that does anything.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Junoir Member
    hiya, read earlier post which gentleman paid upfront year and still cannot get service to run. I am so glad that I never took to bring a reseller. Keep reading don't buy from reseller but if you get back in the iks66 site which is down They have the reseller section!! How weird. I purchased just a month last week money removed from acc but still no route or donation sent. I done this before and by the time I got information I had already lost six days. Starting to wonder who are the scammers here!! I like the iks66 due to the Epg but off now if they ever sort out there system that good! Getting complicated to even set up. I have two working boxes which purchased early dec, but stuff ordered Jan.😢😢

TV Addicted
    Many people lost 2 days 3 days weeks with no tv who give us the day we lost who that i want two know.

I would also be really pissed off if I paid for a service and I don’t get the service till days or weeks later, but I also find a bit funny that some of you give so much importance to have TV.

Maybe it’s because I think most of it is crap so I only use it to watch Sports or when I want to leave my mind blank...

Quote Originally Posted by tito1982 View Post
    I would also be really pissed off if I paid for a service and I don’t get the service till days or weeks later, but I also find a bit funny that some of you give so much importance to have TV.

Maybe it’s because I think most of it is crap so I only use it to watch Sports or when I want to leave my mind blank...
    What you don't get tito is that some of us are re-sellers. It's the customers that are pressing us.Its not that we like watching TV that much.
    Last edited by samke; 02-10-2016 at 12:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by samke View Post
    What you don't get tito is that some of us are re-sellers. It's the customers that are pressing us.Its not that we like watching TV that much.
    Yeah, then you are in a way more complicated situation.
    Your customers probably don't care if the service doesn't work because the provider messed it up. They just want YOU to fix it because they paid to YOU....

That's why I wouldn't be a reseller, I don't know how could I handle this stress, threats, etcetera

TV Addicted
    my problem is that i get stb blocked contact server
    anyone know what this means
    my guy says everything is ok i have $ till may and he said he reset and should be working
    anybody have a idea

TV Addicted
    That means you code is not authorized or has expired.

your mac address is wrong and add password and user name

Wow, cant believe all the hijacking in this thread. Guys seem to have problems reading the rules.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12