Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What's going on?

Been down for more then 24 hours, why did they change this authentication thing i mean the service was working fine

bry bryb
    You should feel lucky. Most people have been without since last Thursday like me.

pot?
    Quote Originally Posted by blondi View Post
    Been down for more then 24 hours, why did they change this authentication thing i mean the service was working fine
    To get rid of all the people that were getting it for free!

Quote Originally Posted by mbry View Post
    You should feel lucky. Most people have been without since last Thursday like me.
    Yeah i been without tv on and off

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mbry View Post
    Yep, I'm also one of those.

Just popped in to see if there was any update and to have a another go at resetting but the route checker link doesn't appear to be working at the moment.

Junoir Member
    website down can check nothing??

RANT
    Been down since IKS.66 shut down the system due to scammers. Paid for one year subscription, FEB 4/16. Have never been able to connect to SERVER whatsoever. Sent many messages to IKS.66, only one response was saying they received my message.
    "BLOCKED BY SERVER" on screen, tried to change MAC to no avail, finally used random MAC generator and had NEW MAC address in the route checker, however it is all to no avail. Still no CONNECTION, still nothing from iks.66. Unable to change the MAC back because the ROUTE CHECKER IS UNDER MAINTENANCE..how lovely. Geeeez, one f'ing thing after another with these clowns.
    How do I have my funds returned for "NON-PERFORMANCE" of service? NO-ONE WILL CONTACT ME, NO ONE HELPS TO SOLVE THIS RIDICULOUS PROBLEM. They sold me service and have not for a second performed their end of the bargain. I have been using dish/bev with ROCKET since the early 2,000's, worked on and changed over at least fifty receivers for many friends, set up systems, dishes, et al, never gone this long without service. I finally took all the old receivers and equipment to the dump when I BOUGHT the new FUSE box. Had a donation from a re-seller who is a dealer in systems, legit, and it worked without fail. Of course no ORDER NUMBERS as never was required. I have no idea what became of that guy..met him but a few times.
    It worked well until the server shut down the system, allegedly due to "scammers". Imagine, the biggest scammers of all, hating to lose to OTHER SO-CALLED SCAMMERS without order numbers..what a pathetic bunch of hypocrites. NOW I am OUT TWO DONATIONS.
    If anyone knows how to solve this problem, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PM me or do what you are able to be of help.
    I THANK YOU in advance.

pot?
    It was to get rid of all the free loaders that were using clones! That was half the reason the server was bogged down! It wasn't because of scammers.... Members are more than happy to help others here and as may have said unfortunately you should not buy from resellers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    RANT
    Been down since IKS.66 shut down the system due to scammers. Paid for one year subscription, FEB 4/16. Have never been able to connect to SERVER whatsoever. Sent many messages to IKS.66, only one response was saying they received my message.
    "BLOCKED BY SERVER" on screen, tried to change MAC to no avail, finally used random MAC generator and had NEW MAC address in the route checker, however it is all to no avail. Still no CONNECTION, still nothing from iks.66. Unable to change the MAC back because the ROUTE CHECKER IS UNDER MAINTENANCE..how lovely. Geeeez, one f'ing thing after another with these clowns.
    How do I have my funds returned for "NON-PERFORMANCE" of service? NO-ONE WILL CONTACT ME, NO ONE HELPS TO SOLVE THIS RIDICULOUS PROBLEM. They sold me service and have not for a second performed their end of the bargain. I have been using dish/bev with ROCKET since the early 2,000's, worked on and changed over at least fifty receivers for many friends, set up systems, dishes, et al, never gone this long without service. I finally took all the old receivers and equipment to the dump when I BOUGHT the new FUSE box. Had a donation from a re-seller who is a dealer in systems, legit, and it worked without fail. Of course no ORDER NUMBERS as never was required. I have no idea what became of that guy..met him but a few times.
    It worked well until the server shut down the system, allegedly due to "scammers". Imagine, the biggest scammers of all, hating to lose to OTHER SO-CALLED SCAMMERS without order numbers..what a pathetic bunch of hypocrites. NOW I am OUT TWO DONATIONS.
    If anyone knows how to solve this problem, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PM me or do what you are able to be of help.
    I THANK YOU in advance.
    Go take it up with the Provider you purchased it from. We are only support here and I would suggest you sub as this IPTV thing is not for you.

Junoir Member
    Need help........No TV for 9days how ....can't even change my mac address since i renew my service last Thursday....whenever I try getting massage to wait 24 -48 hours ...can anyone here explain what going on with iptv66 .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast